• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEST DISC IN YOUR BAG!! ONLY CAN CHOOSE ONE!!

ESP XL. This disc can do anything, easy to control and goes a long way.

Honorable Mention to:
Z-Breeze
SOLS
Star Ontario Roc
Soft Wizard

Man give me a FLX Buzz 176 and ill bomb it 350 400 ft on a Line EVERYTIME!! I dont think anything can touch a Buzz. awesome windy putter in the mtns, BEST midrange, very decent driver too and you wouldnt think it. EVERYBODY should put this disc in your bag!

Man give me a FLX Buzz 176 and ill bomb it 350 400 ft on a Line EVERYTIME!! I dont think anything can touch a Buzz. awesome windy putter in the mtns, BEST midrange, very decent driver too and you wouldnt think it. EVERYBODY should put this disc in your bag!

I have a 168 FLX Buzz and it is quickly becomming one of my best discs without a doubt. i used to like my champion cobra the best for midrange but am using my buzz a lot more. Even better, I got it for $10 new in Billings, Montana on a road trip. I will for sure be picking up a second one soon even though I already own 94 other discs. = )

My number one has to be my 173 Discraft flick. The most over-stable thing I have ever tossed. I like it because it's super predictable and reliable.:cool:

Innova Champion Edition Leopard. My go-to middle driver. Total control, I would drive every hole with it if I could throw it more than 275'.

My Destroyer has got to be my go to disc. I have a Pro plastic one that is somewhat beaten in. It likes to fly straight when flicked. Yesterday I pulled off the sweetest roller with it while sitting on the bench. Got high-fives from everyone around.

My Aerobie Arrow. Best disc because it does what I need it to and it floats when I do something stupid with it.

My old reliable, my original Rhyno DX. Had it for years and is really banged up, but I wouldn't even consider any other disc to get me out of trouble. I feel like I can control it like a remote controlled car.

i think i've already posted here, but i'll chime in again.

it's extremely beaten but i'd still choose my Ching Sniper if i had to pick just one.

i would swim through Eel infested waters to retreive it.

do you hear that? it's the sheiking of the eels! they always get louder when they're about to feed.

My Innova DX Avair P&A.

You know how the old saying goes, you drive for show and putt for the dough.

Or maybe it was guns for show and knives for a pro? (Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels reference... it's like Snatch, only it came first.)

(Can you tell that I'm bored at work?)

I have a few favorite discs that I use; yet, if I was to choose just one I would have to say the Innova Leopard with DX plastic. It's easily the most controlable disc I have. It is my straightest shot and it is surprisingly the disc that gave me my longest putt. If I was choose one disc for the entire course this would certainly be the one!

Slowly becoming my Champion Monarch. I have slower arm speed so this disc really compliments it. Ask me again tomorrow.

11-Timer Champion Firebird

Firebird. Its my swiss-army disc. Need to throw soft, but get a hard hyzer around some trees? Firebird. Stuck down a hill, under some trees and straddling some poison oak? Firebird. Need to go over hand? You get the point....