• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Purchase?

R-Pro Rhyno.. I putted with an R-Pro Aviar and I could not hit anything at all ever. I picked up a Rhyno and I love it and can put so much better.

X-Comet - Straight Laser beams, floaty drop-shots, sweeping hyzers, tight anny's, basically any shot you need or want to throw this disc will do. and it's just fun to throw.

It's been several years since I got my first Polaris LS. It was used and gently broken in. I still can see it's first flight in my mind's eye. Hole 17 at Jefferson Barracks MO. It flew just how I wanted and I've been in love ever since.

My blue E Element 175g. We are very close friends, and nothing will ever come between us.

All time: Elite X Comet (now in my wife's bag after I convinced her to start throwing more mids; I gave her this to try out, she parked two consecutive holes with it, and immediately demanded that I let her have it. I gave in, but only because the Axis had pretty much replaced it.)

Within the last year: MVP FR Axis

Within the last month: Lat 64 Opto Havoc

My first disc was an old beat up cheetah dx and I loved it.
But I would have to say my Pro Beast or my Kc Roc.

Never hear too many people talk about Beasts (Is there a reason for that?)But it is my go to disc =)

The comet, buzzz, wizard, and obex are the best disc choices I have made yet. If i had to choose one though, it would be the comet. It just does whatever you want it to do.

ESP Buzzz and Star Teebird. Those 2 discs get used the most out of all the discs in my bag.

I've really scored with discs this last couple weeks. I picked up a z buzzz last week that flies so beautifully. So predictable in it's flight.

Got a soft magnet today and instantly wanted to throw my kc pro aviar in the trash.

But my lat 64 opto vision is my go to disc off the tee. It's everything I've been looking for in a disc.

One of the first 3 discs I bought. DX Panther. It has done me so well over the years.

I would say the z buzzz is a great purchase. You also can't go wrong with a flat top dx roc.

DX Archangel when I was in high school. Just retired last year after I cracked it on the pole of a basket (so much for my ace). That thing took me from Frisbees to real discs and taught me how to drive forehand and backhand and how to dodge trees. Not the best driver in the world by any means, but holds a special place for me...all for 4 bucks!

Latest posts