• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best disc you have ever lost?

Lost an old beat Cobra in the water. It my favorite disc at the time, but I have yet to pick up another one.

Also lost a Star Wraith. It was an incredible drive...perfectly straight, so much speed and power. Too bad it was 45 deg. to the left of where I was aiming it. Into the woods. Over a cliff.

Is that the perfectly beat in Destroyer?

Affirmative Cap'n Candy..... I released it to early on hole 1 at Renny right into that wall of bamboo & kudzu on the left.:wall:.... I want that thing back but its HIGHLY doubtful that anyone will even find that thing. Have you seen how thick that jungle is there?!?

I had to stop by a spot in Charlotte after the round and pick me up a pro Destroyer to make up for it. Its gonna take awhile to beat that thing in.:(

instead threw it the only spot to lose a disc at UNC. I'll have to wait till fall when things start dieing to look for it.
Uhhh... if you're talking Chapel Hill, I beg to differ about the number of places available to lose a disc. :(

I had one of those green organic prototype Wizards. This one was an SS I'd say. I threw it in the water at Arboretum, then a month later I saw a guy fishing for discs and saw it in his stack of discs he'd found. It was even better than before, because sitting in the pond had softened it up even more. It was really soft and flexy, and I loved it as an upshot disc. I took it with me to PA when I drove out to play Moraine State Park and it never came back home with me. I wonder if a local will find it with area code 330 on it and laugh.

I threw my 11X champ firebird as a thumber yesterday and just walked off and left it. Came back 5 minutes later and it was gone. Two guys were swimming for discs. I saw them walk through that area after I left it and before I got back there. I talked to them, they said they didn't get it. At least be honest...My fault anyway.

Champion starfire, my first ever driver, many fond memories, launched it dead center into a pond my first summer out.

Latest posts