• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best disc you have ever lost?

katana

Banned
what is the best disc you have ever lost
because i have recently lost a gummy champ spider, i looked
for that disc forever it seemed like but ended up just leaving
it.

whats the best disc you have ever lost and how long did you look?

I have lost way too many good discs...some brand new, some treasured ones, really wish I played easier courses but every course near me is a disc thief.....most recent loss was a star orc just left it on a fairway and didnt remember til I was 100 miles away!

I haven't lost anything good yet. But recently I found a sweet gummy champ spider, must have been a misprint because it said Katana on the back. Feel sorry for the sucker who lost it (actually I don't, free disc bitches!)

LE worlds Z drone
11x whippet, in great condition
my favorite 11x teebird. flat and black.

Lost an almost brand new 175g Special Edition Valkyrie on hole 16 at the Roc DGC in Tyler, Tx. Went for the ace run and paid for it. If it was winter I would have gotten in, but I've seen too many snakes this time of year.

I lost my champ Valkyrie in a fairway. More recently, I lost my fiance's disc, a 140 class champ leopard. That one got picked up and I've heard nada. Oh well.

I've lost every Sidewinder I've ever had. Pisses me off because all of them were mulligans that I forgot to pick up...total bonehead move across the board. :wall:

Lost a Star Wraith on Sunday. The best drive I've ever had on hole 6 at the Little Lehigh Parkway. I parked the disc 10' from the waters edge and when I got up to the spot I couldn't find it. I swear to that deity that most people believe in that it didn't go in the water, didn't see it in the water (clear day, clear water), but it wasn't in the bushes either...dumbfounded. :confused:

That's just a couple of the many. But it happens. Bolfers lose balls all the time (yeah, I said that) and DGers lose discs now and then. It's all part of the game.

On a side note, where have you been hiding Katana? Or if you're not into the grammatically correct thing, where you been at?

Lost a QJLS - water.
Lost a Champion Orc - water.
Lost a Star Destroyer - water.

Notice a theme? I will look around in the bushes all day. Not much you can do in deep water (and don't tell me I need a Golden Retriever - one disc a year doesn't make it worth carrying).

Custom dyed, perfectly beat-in Groucho Marx Champ Coyote.

No calls. :mad:

Bastard. I hope it somehow manages to gouge out yer eyes when you're not looking.

:mad:

I guess my bright green champion Wraith is the best disc I can remember losing. It just always flew so well for me, even on the shot on which I lost it (just sailed a bit over the basket, into a pond. User error!).

I almost lost my favorite 10+ year old Pro Line Spider practicing for a tourney in Indiana this spring... I looked for it for what felt like 20 minutes, and finally gave up and played on. I played two more practice rounds that day, and on the third, I looked again for about 10 seconds and found it!

The only tie dyed disc I ever owned. A perfectly beat Polaris. I threw a slight hyzer (with too much oomph and not enough angle) over then into a lake.

I lost my favorite HPP Element (grass green) at my practice field. There is a small retention pond behind where i set my Mach Lite. I greatly over threw it and dunked it in the tall wet weeds. I figure i'll get it back in the fall.

Last edited:
Lost a pretty new Star Boss, in a raging creek in a tournament a couple weeks ago, wasn't allowed to look for it and the spotter wasn't paying attention and didn't see where it went in. Other than that the only disc I've ever 'lost' I just threw out in to the middle of the woods on a course b/c I didn't want it anymore and either did the guys I was with (A super flippy Star Destroyer I had already found broken in).

Latest posts