• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc youve ever lost...?

Very beat-in, factory tie-dyed, 163g Z XS.
Sweet flyer, I could put in as much effort as I wanted and it wouldn't turn over. Wasn't too overstable for finesse shots.
Darn, I miss that disc. I carry three discs to do all the things that I used to do with that one disc.
Lost it at #8 at Mint Hill while I was in Charlotte for the 2009 USDGC.

That would be my white 11x Roc, probably still at the bottom of the lake at Dolese.

Lost my Champion Sidewinder through the grates of a storm-drain in the middle of the park once @ Liberty in Cerritos, CA. :(

I've always wondered if that could happen, there's some drains at La Mirada near hole 2 an 16 and i always wonder if discs have been lost in the grates...

I lost a perfectly tuned Tee Rex in a tree at Eldorado. Perfectly wide open course nowhere for your disc to be lost except in this very tree. Went from parked hole to perfect disc lost.

*backswing

i was looking in a drain today looking for my star firebird, found it in the leaves, but i also wondered

I had a Champ Valk with a custom dye that was nice and broken in, and I have no idea where I lost it. One day it was in the bag, and the next day it was gone.

I also have a lost Beast that I miss. It was a 165 Star that a friend gave me and I had an Ace with it. It's been about two months gone now, but I haven't given up hope it will return (although I've picked up a replacement).

But the best disc I ever lost was a KC Pro Cheetah.

where did u lose the cheetah?

Candy JK pro valk with the older style bar stamp.

Definitely a rare disc. Turned it to much and the leaves on the edge of the woods ate it

looked for 2 hours.

older JLS that I found and eventually gave back to the lost.

Recently a super beat up DX valk. That thing would just do whatever I wanted it to do. No other Valk has been so submissive.

A first run champion boss at North Lake in Denton. Had my name and number on it. I looked for 45 minutes at the time that I lost it and then again for 45 minutes the next morning. Never found it. Never got a call on it. Some douchebag out there is probably enjoying it right now.

I had a punk kid, about 12, steal my champ sidewinder in broad daylight. Hole 5,down the hill, peir park, portland. I yelled at him and ran down the hill he played dumb as he was running off.

He'll prolly end up with a meth habit, and spend his life in and out of jail.
I also lost a star valk, the first day out with it, in the water, searched and searched, waist deep.

I no longer throw flippy drivers.

I lost my brand new 177g KC Pro Roc the second round ive used it in. Hit a tree sent the disc of to the left, never did find it. Even the next day when we got the two disc finding dogs out there, sadly nothing. So i went to buy another one at the store and it turns out that someone had found my Champion Wraith that my buddy had lost a few months ago. So I got the new roc and my trusty champ wraith.

my ace-getting elite z buzzz!

tossed it into the lake at hole 12 in unger park a few weeks back, still hoping for it's return!

Lost a Champ Groove on a crosswind high-launch due to slipping on muddy tee area. Totally Lame. Shouldn't have bought that Groove so early in my game though. Maybe I'll get it back someday... I still know where it went into the lake, and it's not a place many of the scavengers go.

champ sidewinder, custom died with a walrus (the one in my avatar), hit a hollowed out tree, broke through a thin spot and fell to the bottom. I couldn't believe it.

for me its my first driver i fell in love with, a star destroyer
custom dyed by me, i was able to get that disc over 330 before i could throw my roadrunner290
someone broke it in with love, left it on fairway, unmarked, i tried for weeks to find owner ... but when i started throwin i t i fell in love
then when i lost it, i realized if i were to throw a destroyer again, it needed to be broke in, new ones are just too fast/toomuch for me

also why i wont play with any found disc, karma took it back, even though i tried my best to find its unknown owner, it wasn't meant to be mine :(
the unmarked found discs now get traded, but i'll throw em, just not carry them as staples in my bag

My worst loss was this year at Elm Creek. Lost my favorite driver, a Special Blend Orc, the last one I had.

My most baffling loss is an Aviar. I threw it on a slow downhill, 150' to the basket, with 3 other people watching. There aren't any bushes and only a few sparse trees and you can see everything from the teebox so noone could have taken it. Somehow we couldn't find it even after 30 minutes of looking. It upset me so much that I switched to Wizards.

My worst loss was this year at Elm Creek. Lost my favorite driver, a Special Blend Orc, the last one I had.

My most baffling loss is an Aviar. I threw it on a slow downhill, 150' to the basket, with 3 other people watching. There aren't any bushes and only a few sparse trees and you can see everything from the teebox so noone could have taken it. Somehow we couldn't find it even after 30 minutes of looking. It upset me so much that I switched to Wizards.

was it on hole 8?:\

was it on hole 8?:\

Nope in the long grass on hole 11 I think. If that is the slight downhill with long grass right and thick trees left. I lost it in the long grass on the right. Holes 1-3 weren't in when I played it so I always screw up the numbering in my head. I actually aced hole 13 at Acorn with that disc.

Latest posts