• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc youve ever lost...?

I would light a candle if I ever lost my FLX Buzz.

what makes it worse, at least in my eyes, is I don't believe it was a simple case of couldn't find the lie. I threw it on a blind anny shot down that ended next to a park road and a couple other holes. I heard it hit pavement so I know it landed and it should be near the road or on it. Had to have spent near 45 minutes and couldn't find it within a hundred feet of where I thought it landed. My suspicion is that someone swiped it.

I really miss my first driver Champ Orc. I threw it while it was getting dark then had trouble looking for it in a bit of dark. I went the very next day to look for it but wasn't anywhere to be found.

It was the best forehand disc, I ever owned. None has replaced it but Wraith came close to what I was looking for.

Lost a Champ Teebird, serious grip lock on a drive that hit a tree that wasn't even in play. Hit the wrong side of the tree and kicked hard right over a privacy fence into someone's yard. Drove around to the house when I was finished with the round, but no answer at the door.

FLX Buzzz ... its disappearance still bugs me.

That's kind of like my DX leopard...I want to do more searching too. Doesn't help that I lost it on my second day out :( I got two friends who have also lost Leopards, but both of theirs were star. One of those two lost two of em, but one just magically disappeared from his car...he thinks someone didn't notice they knocked it out of there.

Star FL... right at a point where I could say it was becoming my most-used driver. Oh well, I guess that gave me an excuse to use my TL more, which is working out ok for me. My new FL seems to fly about the same, but the absence of the FL forced me to go to the TL, and I haven't really gone back.

I haven't really lost anything rare, but when the last Hurricane hit Galveston I was playing and lost my bottom stamped star Destroyer in a huge flowing ditch. It was my bread and butter for forearm drives but I ended up switching to CFR Destroyers which were much nicer. I also lost a nice Star TL and searched in some nasty water for an hour or so to no avail

My Champion Monster now rests in a watery grave at Winthrop Lakefront. I miss it so much, but I have a Champion Starfire that replaced it.

i lost a blue champion beast, this was when i only carried one disc. i could do anything with that disc and i cried when it sank into a 15ft deep watery grave

It seems like a lot of people on this thread have lost Beasts....coincidence?

Those things are cursed. I lost a couple of those but their not the "best" disc I lost. Maybe they would have been had I ever kept one long enough to know it.

I also have a lost Beast that I miss. It was a 165 Star that a friend gave me and I had an Ace with it. It's been about two months gone now, but I haven't given up hope it will return (although I've picked up a replacement).

But the best disc I ever lost was a KC Pro Cheetah.

champ sidewinder.

not lost, but actually stolen.

the thief's car has been identified though so i'm closing in on the little pecker...

I've lost three 11x KC Banshees. Six discs lost in 5+ years and three of them are KC Banshees.

Maroon w/White stamp I left lay by the basket playing doubles (Hole #8 at Shillito) and went to pull it out on #12 and realized what had happened. Ran back but it was gone.

Orange w/White Stamp - Threw it straight down the fairway on #12 and expected a 25-30 foot put but couldn't find the disc. Four of us looked for 30 minutes. Think some kids that were messing around in the woods that day may have grabbed it.

Pink/Red w/Blue Stamp - #9 at Riney B - Swallowed by the Honeysuckle. The one truly lost of the three.

Latest posts