• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best driving putter

Best driving putter?

• Aviars (BB, JK, KCP, BB, Etc.)

Votes: 42 12.2%
  • Classic Roc

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Pro Pig

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Rhyno (Pro, Champ)

Votes: 25 7.3%
  • Banger GT

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Focus

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Magnet

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Zone

• Jokeri

• Anode

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Ion

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Ridge

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • Summit

• VP

• Sole

• Pure

Votes: 58 16.9%
  • Spike

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Sinus

• Judge

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Clutch

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Wizard

Votes: 89 25.9%
  • Suspect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Envy

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
This was discussed back in 2009 (Yup, I used the search option).. but thought I would create a new thread, in case peoples opinions have changed, new putters have been put on to market, etc. For a while I was using a beadless classic Aviar, did me good, but now it's super beat in and very understable. I have 2 SSS Wizards, but for driving they're very overstable. Looking for that nice, straight putting drive. Thinking about an S Magic, cause I like stiffer putters when driving. Or an S Voodoo. What you guys think?

Magnet /thread :p

I just feel the magnet can do alot more than the challengers and wizards. They glide farther, better for straight and turnover shots and can hold a hyzer line if you put them on it and don't have a 600 ft arm

If you liked the classic aviar and it got beat just get a new one or a new P and A aviar, they drive great and straight.

The one YOU throw best...what else matters. Most putterst are one of four or five basic molds regardless of maker.

Latest posts