• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best portable speakers for bass in your bag?

8ceswild

Bogey Member
I'll admit it, I like dubstep music when I am disc'n. Do you guys have a suggestions for what the best portable speakers would be for my bag that can give off at least a little bit of decent bass? I don't mind paying for quality. If somebody has specific suggestions please let me know as I am currently in the market.

ihome makes some pop up ones like 55 for the pair best bass i have heard from portables. its gonna be hard bass and small speakers do not mix too well. headphones would work better for the bass you are looking for.

even if they do have good bass you lose a lot of it out in the open...go get some beats by dre headphones.....annnndd you won't have people getting mad you for walking through the woods bumpin' dubstep...(dubstep pisses people off apparently)

Jawbone Jambox. Pricey but awesome sound. Also, connects via blue tooth so it's really convenient.

even if they do have good bass you lose a lot of it out in the open...go get some beats by dre headphones.....annnndd you won't have people getting mad you for walking through the woods bumpin' dubstep...(dubstep pisses people off apparently)

I agree with the headphones but do not get beats. 3X as much as klipsch for a little "b."

my music bullet sounds pretty good for regular (good) music. if you want i can just eat a ton of beans and brats before we play and i'll fart a bunch and make high pitch squealing noises. that will be close to dubstep.

my music bullet sounds pretty good for regular (good) music. if you want i can just eat a ton of beans and brats before we play and i'll fart a bunch and make high pitch squealing noises. that will be close to dubstep.
thanks almost shot my beer all over my laptop!!:clap::clap:

I think I peed a little!

Jawbone Jambox. Pricey but awesome sound. Also, connects via blue tooth so it's really convenient.

ill second this. my buddy/roommate had this in college apartments last year. he would play it and it was so loud/good quality sound that neighbors would get pissed telling us to turn down our big as speakers with the subwoofers.........its this big:

http://jawbone.com/speakers/jambox/overview

first off never buy beats headphones. WAY over priced and not that good. you can find better head phones for half the price. i could on about this but its irrelevant for this thread.

back on topic buy the Moshi Bass Burger
http://moshielectronics.com/au/catalogue/pocket-speakers
tinny little speaker but its pretty loud. you can stick it in you bags pocket and still hear it pretty well when its on the ground and about 5 feet from you. amazingly good bass for such a tiny speaker. i was spectacle at first but its a good volume and good bass and a good price.

annnndd you won't have people getting mad you for walking through the woods bumpin' dubstep...(dubstep pisses people off apparently)

It pisses me off anywhere, sounds like robots having a rave and they got so drunk they're pissin' and pukin' on each other:wall:. Sorry I don't have any suggestion as to what speakers/headphones to purchase.

Apparently, there is no sub-level of crappy "music" that some folks won't fall for. And when can we expect the farting and squealing download? :D

honestly i dont mind what people listen to, as long as it isnt country. i havent heard that on the course yet.

It pisses me off anywhere, sounds like robots having a rave and they got so drunk they're pissin' and pukin' on each other:wall:. Sorry I don't have any suggestion as to what speakers/headphones to purchase.

I feel like listening to dubstep is what being on an acid trip must be like. Having never done acid, I don't know. But it definitely sounds that messed up.

Wouldn't headphones make more sense? All a speaker's going to do is force your musical tastes on everyone within hearing range.

Wouldn't headphones make more sense? All a speaker's going to do is force your musical tastes on everyone within hearing range.

It's a strange reality to be sure, but trust me, not everyone within the sound of your music is gonna like it as much as you do.

Latest posts