• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best portable speakers for bass in your bag?

Go old school...

ghetto-blaster.jpg

I agree with the headphones but do not get beats. 3X as much as klipsch for a little "b."

ding ding ding. Klipsch makes an outstanding set of earbuds. Mine supplied outstanding sound and bass and were far more durable than most earbuds I have used in the past. They finally stopped working after a year and a half of everyday use. I've never had a set of earbuds last longer than 6 months previously.

if others on a course during a leisure round are pissed because of music by any choice they should go play ball golf. the fun sports/hobbies allow loud obnoxious music.......

if i am going to listen to music on the course its barely loud enough for me to hear so that i am not interrupting anyone else on the course. nothing worse than someone else's taste in music throwing my game off. I love most types of music, but not on the course per say.

if others on a course during a leisure round are pissed because of music by any choice they should go play ball golf. the fun sports/hobbies allow loud obnoxious music.......

I actually enjoy classical music a great deal; my other favorite music is Christian Worship and Praise. If I played my music at a loud volume (instead of using the earbuds I always wear), I wonder if you would be as understanding as you expect me to be...

I think the best headphones are Monster Pro Turbines. Great sounding and best part is a lifetime warranty. I go through skullcandys in about a month. The dreaded left ear of death. I have had three Pro Turbines in three years, each came pretty quick after I requested a warranty and sent the broken ones in. Make sure to order from a reputable dealer because there are a bunch of fakes out there and Monster will charge you $50 to send your broken, fake headphones back. By far one of the best purchases I have ever made tho.

When I'm playing I just use earbuds and listen to my nature sound mp3s. I got a good one so it's like I'm actually in nature.

Also despite hearing people talk about dubstep a bunch... I have no idea what it is and I'm ok with that.

"Sorry dude....didn't mean to plunk ya in the back of the head with my Destroyer....good jamz tho, bro. ;)

When I'm playing I just use earbuds and listen to my nature sound mp3s. I got a good one so it's like I'm actually in nature.

Also despite hearing people talk about dubstep a bunch... I have no idea what it is and I'm ok with that.
trust me you should stay okay with it!!!

I know not everyone likes the music I listen to, so I got some earbuds. If you feel the need to spend money so you can pump musical diarrhea into everyone's ears, I might feel the need to empty my waterbottle all over your bag until it stops.

I know not everyone likes the music I listen to, so I got some earbuds. If you feel the need to spend money so you can pump musical diarrhea into everyone's ears, I might feel the need to empty my waterbottle all over your bag until it stops.

:clap:

When I hear dubstep on the course, I think, "Robots. Theres robots in these woods"

Seriously man, get some headphones.

There is nothing that annoys me more when someone is blasting music while I'm trying to putt.

I swear, this one guy, at my old home course that I wanted to kill every time. He had this stupid annoying dog (NO LEASH EVER) that would stand next to the tee and try to chase you off the tee, while barking, and on top of that loud annoying hippie trash music blasting from his bag.

Don't be that guy.

Last edited:
If you are playing a solo round get headphone even though id find them irritating as they have cords and stuff, but if you are playing with your buddies get one of the small speaker systems as it will just translate into a better time amongst friends.

$100 says you're under 18. If you aren't a teenager, you sure do a stunning impression.

Sorry, i should have elaborated on that. To each his own. Music can be a great thing for you but you should keep in mind the common courtesies of the course making sure everyone is enjoying themselves, but not so much that you can't. There are clearly some bad apples out there that make people skeptics. Just be aware of your surroundings if you have a loud speaker and you should be fine.

And holotone if you read through the thread you'll see on page 1 that im not a teen. Thats fine though, ignorance truly is bliss.

When/why did this thread dissolve into headphones and folks feelings on beats on the course? OP asked about making his bag bump. Simple enough.

Don't like the dubstep? Join the complainers in life and start YOUR OWN F'ING THREAD!!

Good luck OP.

When/why did this thread dissolve into headphones and folks feelings on beats on the course? OP asked about making his bag bump. Simple enough.

Don't like the dubstep? Join the complainers in life and start YOUR OWN F'ING THREAD!!

Good luck OP.

Because everyone knows that annoying kid at the local course that drives everyone crazy with his retarded ass music. It's called noise pollution, and the golf course is the worse place in the world for it.

It's like a thread saying "Which color groove should I buy?" If someone wants bad advice, is it better to just give them the bad advice they want, or give them good advice that won't make everyone on the course hate them?

Because everyone knows that annoying kid at the local course that drives everyone crazy with his retarded ass music. It's called noise pollution, and the golf course is the worse place in the world for it.

It's like a thread saying "Which color groove should I buy?" If someone wants bad advice, is it better to just give them the bad advice they want, or give them good advice that won't make everyone on the course hate them?

Not everyone hates them though as i read the origin/many posts of this thread.

Latest posts