• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

I find all clothes inhibiting. Naked round? HB is that cool?

:gross: (I vote no -not enough women in the sport yet- , but agree a tee shirt is MUCH better than triple layer winter garb)

I find all clothes inhibiting. Naked round? HB is that cool?

According to section 3.4 of the competition manual, you must wear a shirt and shoes.

Also, section 3.4.D.1 states
All players in PDGA sanctioned competition and tournament staff are expected to dress appropriately and to maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance at all event sites and associated functions.
So,as long as you are "well-groomed," I don't think you have to wear pants... :gross:

According to section 3.4 of the competition manual, you must wear a shirt and shoes.

Also, section 3.4.D.1 states So,as long as you are "well-groomed," I don't think you have to wear pants... :gross:

Awesome, time to schedule that waxing. Let the undercarriage get a bit rough with the winter ending to speedo season.

So if anyone wants to meet up and trade some beer. I can bring some Surly in from MN, and would love to trade it for something that I can't get in MN. PM if you are interested.

Thank you HB! I just squeaked (by one spot) into the same pool (G) with my buddy so we can ride to each course together. Awesome! :p

Thakns HB, me and my kid are in the same pool (figured we would be since we both just joined PDGA) but it makes driving easier.

less than a week untill i leave for this!!:clap: cant wait to be on the road, then getting to play the courses and walk them before will help secure that 1st in advanced:D bringing discs for trade if anyone wants to meet up

less than a week untill i leave for this!!:clap: cant wait to be on the road, then getting to play the courses and walk them before will help secure that 1st in advanced:D bringing discs for trade if anyone wants to meet up

I usually have a few trade items with me also, Adv Masters and getting there Thursday around 5:00pm.

I'm looking to break up my 11 hour drive on Wednesday - should I stop and play Idlewild or Lincoln Ridge?

The pools assignments are complete, and with in the pools players will be seeded on tees by player rating.

The ladies will be on the first holes of their pool . . . the SR GM will also be on the first holes of their pool.

Pools on PDGA site here: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99563/291478424
Thank you sir. i figured i'd be in pool H teeing off towards the end at Miller on Friday.
ohh and i checked the updated forecast for BG that weekend.. looks like the rain chances have diminished.

I'm definitely going to play Idlewild on the way down on Wednesday if anyone else wants to get together. I can get there by 11 :) travel tag #68 in tow.

Just noticed they updated the Players Pack

Players' Package:
Innova custom stamped Mako 3
Discraft T1 Nuke SS
Gateway Custom Stamped Wizzard
DGA Proline FF Undertow
Dynamic Disc BioFuzion Renegad
Custom dry fit t-shirt
Birdie Bag

Latest posts