• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

At tournaments would sell good, especially with payout, but I don't see a year 'round business in disc golf coffee. I'm lazy, send me a case of 120 K-cups!

But how does the birdie scale on the labels correlate to the established 4 number system?

Hello All!

Keith Elgart, of Element Discs, and I are on the verge of launching the first disc golf centric coffee label!
You will not be the first disc golf coffee company. A little history for you:

Wow!!

Well I appreciate the insight.

Birdie Fuel won't be the first DG coffee... It'll be the best DG coffee :)
I run a grocery store and Tom occasionally comes to my store to push Clipper. He even gave me green beans to home roast.
I have to think that you would absoloutley be the best seller on the car lot! I'm not kidding

You have an uncanny ability to put a spin on things no matter what, pun intended ;)

Good luck with venture! Sounds fun

Last edited:
I have to think that you would absoloutley be the best seller on the car lot! I'm not kidding

You have an uncanny ability to put a spin on things no matter what, pun intended ;)

Good luck with venture! Sounds fun

Lol thanks!

I just love to sell different product than what the market has to offer. RDG was a ton of fun for me but the market is so flooded that I wanted to try something else.

Coffee it is!

Labels are printed!

Coffee set to roast next week.

Birdie Fuel is just about in business

Attachments

• received_10215888526466794.jpg
    received_10215888526466794.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 44
I love the logo wish nothing but the best for this endeavor, but Jtrod makes a valid point.
At the risk of being "That Guy"I just hope you're not necessarily marketing to too small a segment of the population.

Obviously, coffee appeals to a wide variety of people. Anyone could buy and enjoy this. Just can't help but think branding and marketing it like this may do more harm than good. How does having a such a limited primary market affect your volume, and ultimately the cost to consumers? For the most part, DG'ers aren't known for having oodles of disposable income.

If your coffee can't be competitively priced due to low volume, you might just price your product beyond what most of your primary market is willing to spend.

Ball Golfers on the other hand... more people, and typically willing and able to spend more.

Maybe Birdie Fuel can have a dual target market of disc golfers and bird watchers.

Our first run of coffee is officially on order at the roaster.

We decided to showcase two single origins that you're going to love sipping before a round.

Lots of fun products set to roll out from Birdie Fuel....SO PUMPED

When and where will the release be? Id love to get some.

Keith, Marmo and I are working on getting the site together. It'll be BirdieFuelCoffe.com once we launch.

We have a ton of awesome swag ordered up as well as our coffee.

Attachments

• received_2100650663337227.jpg
    received_2100650663337227.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 49
I was actually looking for this thread a couple weeks ago to see if it ever panned out, I'm always down for trying different coffee