• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

Nice, I am almost as big of a coffee nerd as I am a disc nerd. I'll pick up a couple pounds to try out.

DGCR support is so phenomenal. You guys are always down to help my ideas come to life.

I can't wait to get this coffee in your brewer of choice. It's rock solid coffee.

This sounds awesome! Love the flight numbers for the coffees.

Of course I had to log in just to say I am stoked for this. Can't wait to see the website/FB when up! It will go great in my RDG mug.

I'm a desperately and thoughtlessly consumptive adult, thank you very much. Now please give me my coffee in a pretty cup so I can go throw frisbees.

Lol. My thought was that DG is something that most of us think about way more than we should.

Birdie Fuel gives you a taste of the game every day. Even if it is unrelated directly to the sport we love, I think folks will dig it.

Also- I assume some discs with a birdie fuel hot stamp are in the works?

You know that's right!
I don't want to spill the beans yet (LOL)... but we have some really exciting stuff in the mail to us RIGHT NOW :) And plans for many more in the future!!!

EDIT: Jamie beat me to it :)

Is free pickup available? :hfive:

I play in tons of StL events. I wouldn't be too surprised if we have crossed each others' paths a time or two on the course.

Is free pickup available? :hfive:

I play in tons of StL events. I wouldn't be too surprised if we have crossed each others' paths a time or two on the course.

The first few batches of coffee will be stored in NY state, not MO. Sorry about that.
Maybe you can arrange free pickup if/when we start storing them in MO... :)

Coffee has arrived!

Our first run of hats have also been delivered.

Website should be launching in the next week or so.

Attachments

• received_301375450538529.jpg
    received_301375450538529.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 33
  • FB_IMG_1553963432959.jpg
    FB_IMG_1553963432959.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 39
Birdie Fuel launches on April 4th at 4:44 PM

Save up some pennies and help us launch with a bang.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1554077614597.jpg
    FB_IMG_1554077614597.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 8