• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

Here are the Swirly "Latte" Wizards

Theyre SS in flex, smooth and grippy. Nice run of Wizards with an awesome stamp.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1557318885695.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557318885695.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 57
Ordered some ThreePutt and one of the new swirly wizards this morning, keep up the good work guys!
Thanks so much BuzzzChief!
As he mentioned, BirdieFuel now has BirdieFuel Wizards for sale. We asked Gateway to make some swirly discs that look like coffee and creamer swirls... and they really hit us a home run :) I'm afraid my photo looks too much like coffee and people won't recognize that it is a disc LOL

Not all the discs are brown, though... some are pinker and some are more purple. Not everyone likes to throw brown hahahaha

EDIT: Removed the photo because Jamie just posted the same

I snuck in an aeropress in the most recent Amazon order. Shhh, don't tell the wife :) I know it's a small thing, but I'm one step closer to getting to try Birdie Fuel.

That's awesome... I still haven't tried an Aeropress. I hear nothing but good things though :) let us know how it goes!

Also, we do sell pre-ground coffee ;)

Here's a question for you all...

What "lower level" pro's would you like to see BF support?

We have the ability to offer a nice little sponsorship package for any pro out there and we would like to be able to give some of those less known pro's the ability to bring in a little extra tour funds.

Any names that we should investigate? We are also always looking for street team members to help spread the word of the DG themed coffee label.

We know shipping can be a deal breaker for some folks in trying out Birdie Fuel.
We always offer free shipping on orders over $75

Starting today through Monday, we have free shipping for the holiday weekend.
Now's a great time to check us out.

Use code: FREESHIP at checkout to get the free shipping discount through Monday.

Thanks!

Attachments

• free shipping memorial day.jpg
    free shipping memorial day.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 7
I don't know the names off the top of my head, but what about top international players? I don't know if your ability to sponsor would make a difference for them, but it would be cool to have some top level people who aren't in the regular PDGA/DGPT crowd make more appearances.

Here's a question for you all...

What "lower level" pro's would you like to see BF support?

We have the ability to offer a nice little sponsorship package for any pro out there and we would like to be able to give some of those less known pro's the ability to bring in a little extra tour funds.

Any names that we should investigate? We are also always looking for street team members to help spread the word of the DG themed coffee label.

I don't know the names off the top of my head, but what about top international players? I don't know if your ability to sponsor would make a difference for them, but it would be cool to have some top level people who aren't in the regular PDGA/DGPT crowd make more appearances.

Would be great - problem would be their own local fans wanting to support them - we can't ship most of our product internationally. But it would be cool for some local, US support.

Is there going to be any father's day sales? Or would it be possible to order now, but have it shipped later? I'm leaving town in a couple days and will be out for at least a week, so didn't want it sitting around in the post office for that long.

Sorry for the double post, I forgot to ask originally and missed the edit window.

Latest posts