• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Krait = Fool's Gold?

Thanks for the feedback. Feel better about pulling out the Bliz Krait. Nice to have a basic distance disc that is so versatile. I may try an Air Escape next since there is one hole I am now overshooting and I cannot often hit the line I need with the fairways (often 10' short and hits the guardian tree).

BTW, there are flat Blizzard Kraits and domey Blizzard Kraits. The flat ones are a kittle onthe understable side, and I believe the intention of the mold. The domey ones can be crazy overstable like more than Ape overstable.

BTW, there are flat Blizzard Kraits and domey Blizzard Kraits. The flat ones are a kittle onthe understable side, and I believe the intention of the mold. The domey ones can be crazy overstable like more than Ape overstable.

I think that's pretty common within blizzard plastic. I've seen Blizz Bosses that are pop topped and some that look like a Vulcan topped Pro Destroyer that are flat as a pancake.

I'll never buy a Blizzard disc online but I'm open now to buying one if I think the dome looks properly shaped. By that I mean the transition from flight plate to wing has a smooth line, like most Teebirds for instance.

Latest posts