• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bringing back you know your addicted to disc Golf when...

know the speed, glide, turn, and fade of your paper plates you use:) I've got 2 aces on the trash can:)

^^^ OUCH!! I had to go to the doctor and get steroids for poison ivy the last time I got it. Crap just wouldn't go away. Itching just looking at the picture.

When your drinking budgets dissolves into your disc budget.

Now if I could do the same thing for cigarettes...

When you cut the outside of your pointer finger from a receipt from buying a disc and the first thing you think is, I can't play tomorrow. Then proceed to buy liquid bandage and apply copious amounts to coat the cut. (You can effectively play still).

Have multiple tabs of DGCR open everytime, all the time.

Its 95 outside and high humidity , and you still play one round, take a lunch break, and drive to another course and play another round, even though your friends bailed saying it was too hot, and they were done for the day.

You end up sunburned, and your feet are sore, but you still think it was worth it.

I was at turner park today and there was a drive by shooting by hole 14 and it started raining with 40 mph wind gusts. Finished the round but the heat on top of the humidity was brutal. First time at turner park and I might not go back.

There's an 80% chance of severe thunderstorms and go out in the 2 hour break between systems.

I was at turner park today and there was a drive by shooting by hole 14 and it started raining with 40 mph wind gusts. Finished the round but the heat on top of the humidity was brutal. First time at turner park and I might not go back.

That's one helluva round! You gotta go back one more time to compare and contrast.

I'll hit it up again but I was pissed cause I have been hearing how awesome the course was and trying to get up there for the past 6 months. Then I get gunshots, rain, terrible wind, and the heat with humidity. I'll refrain from reviewing it till a later date lol.

You see an x in the bottom of a king's hawaiian package and for a brief moment wonder why its an x-out.
icon_lol.gif

When your wife asks if you wanna go stay at the in laws for the weekend and you enthusiastically say yes. Little does she know two courses you have wish listed are close by.

Last edited:
When you sign up your 4 week old son for the PDGA because you want him to have a lower number than his friends when he (hopefully) follows in his daddy's footsteps.

Latest posts