• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brodie Smith PDGA #128378

I think the small but pungent "haterz" crowd likes to say nearly-provocative things about haterz so they can irritate other people into becoming haterz of their posting, just to vicariously smell a sort of fading, lingering fart of toxic male glory that they sense while following their master's heels.

By garsh its downright servile.

Most of the rest of us just like watching Brodie progress, and we leave it at that.

I think the small but pungent "haterz" crowd likes to say nearly-provocative things about haterz so they can irritate other people into becoming haterz of their posting, just to vicariously smell a sort of fading, lingering fart of toxic male glory that they sense while following their master's heels.

By garsh its downright servile.

Most of the rest of us just like watching Brodie progress, and we leave it at that.

Oh, yeah?!? Well you're just a cotton-headed ninny muggins anyway!
LOL!!! :p

Rough one for Brodie yesterday. Lot's of not pars to go along with his 6 OBs...

+2 999

He is beating Sexton by a stroke though...:eek:

I checked UDisc earlier thinking this might be a good course for him.

He may have figured out raw distance, but he's still got a lot of growing to do., particularly from a strategy standpoint

I checked UDisc earlier thinking this might be a good course for him.

He may have figured out raw distance, but he's still got a lot of growing to do., particularly from a strategy standpoint

He also has problems with controlling skips. I'd bet at least 2 or 3 of his 6 OBs yesterday came from that.

He also has problems with controlling skips. I'd bet at least 2 or 3 of his 6 OBs yesterday came from that.

All that is to be expected IMO. I go back to the practice round he did with McBeth—Waco I think. Paul's coaching him on disc choice and shot selection. Of course learning a course from McBeth is pretty special, but some of it seemed almost basic. Just reiterates how green he is still.

All that is to be expected IMO. I go back to the practice round he did with McBeth—Waco I think. Paul's coaching him on disc choice and shot selection. Of course learning a course from McBeth is pretty special, but some of it seemed almost basic. Just reiterates how green he is still.
I think that's one of the last things to come - controlling your landing angle, and knowing your control well enough to correctly select discs for landing angle. Just the progression of developing your control of the disc through the air.

I think that's one of the last things to come - controlling your landing angle, and knowing your control well enough to correctly select discs for landing angle. Just the progression of developing your control of the disc through the air.

There is so much knowledge of how to play the game that can only come from experience.

There really isn't.

Overstable discs finish left, neutral discs finish straight, understable discs finish right.
Faster discs skip more, slower discs skip less.

You now have more knowledge than Brodie Smith, apparently.

Last edited:
There really isn't.

Overstable discs finish left, neutral discs finish straight, understable discs finish right.
Faster discs skip more, slower discs skip less.

You now have more knowledge than Brodie Smith, apparently.
Different discs are going to come out of different angles into their low speed fades at different rates. Knowing the exact landing angle to get the exact action you prefer takes more understanding than your simplification. Your post is the equivalent of saying "Tailwinds drop putts, headwinds lift putts. There, now you know how to putt when it's windy."

Latest posts