• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Broke 750'...with help =-p

when i play a round of DG i dont think i have ever thrown like that, i will use a 175 TeeRex and throw it low and hard, and i dont have to worry about it flipping

when i play a round of DG i dont think i have ever thrown like that, i will use a 175 TeeRex and throw it low and hard, and i dont have to worry about it flipping

Best part of your game? Your attitude.

After almost 300 posts defending youself, you've remained just as eager for tips and help, never got heated at anybody (And they were pretty rough on you in the beginning), and stayed humble.

Cheers brother!

<not directed at you Cw, BTW>

There is a lot of hate, but methinks a lot of it is fueled by jealousy, envy, or the personal insecurities of the people that do the trash talking. kachtz has posted plenty of evidence that he's legit and had enough reputable people that have vouched for seeing him perform first hand. Despite all the negativity, kachtz has been nothing but magnanimous about the unnecessary criticism he's received and I have a lot of respect for him because of that.

I don't think it's so much hate as sheer disbelief. :)

Nice throw, man! :thmbup:

That's the funny thing about having that much power that early in your development...some of the normal advice just doesn't apply. For almost anyone else I'd say that what you posted is a bad idea, but, considering that you must be good at getting the nose down, a TeeRex probably isn't a bad choice. It's like most newer players throwing an Eagle.

I had a wind aided 600+ foot bomb with a katana that was accidently thrown in that hook it in the wind style (meant to spike hyzer and it flipped and caught a 50 mph prevailing upward mountain wind) it sailed and landed in another area code with no elevation to aid its carry.
I got scorned on here for making this up but whatever it happened and haters are gonna hate....whats funny is I wasnt even bragging I rarely approach 400 on my flat ground drives...so Im sure someone like Kacthz can do this with little problem.

Latest posts