• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Build the worst 5 disc bag, and I'll compete with it.

Quest Odyssey
Wolf
Stego
Optimizer
Dragon

One of my buddies still throws a DX Wolf as his only driver. Puts it way up in the air on a steep hyzer and actually gets pretty good distance.

What? Like that time he flew to Iceland with his sister and stayed for 20 hours before flying back.

Well, I may have added the flying back part. I'm sure he rode a narwhal or pilot whale there and back.

I ate a tinned puffin there too

Iceland is (was at least) one of the cheapest places to fly for a long time. I haven't looked at airline tickets for several years.

I ate a tinned puffin there too

Iceland is (was at least) one of the cheapest places to fly for a long time. I haven't looked at airline tickets for several years.

People have found it, not that cheap anymore. Basically the same as a UK flight.

Surprised to see so many players that have been around 15+ years bashing the Wolf. I threw Pro TLs/QJLS, Gremlins and XDs most back then but occasionally threw a Wolf on wooded holes.

I rescued an abandoned Wolf the other day, just sitting in the fairway of hole #5, but the alpha wolf came back for it on the next hole.

Aren't they basically just starter pack discs? The drawstring bag on the guy who came back for it suggested that's how he got his. Not sure how the Wolf flies, but those 145 g DX Leopards rapidly show their polka dots, too.

I lost it in a pond after an unfortunate duck kick, but I had a PFN Wolf that I absolutely loved.

Losing that disc is what actually triggered my passion for disc retrieval.