• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

buying discs in lexington, ky. area??

wildcat5415

anyone know any good places in the lexington, kentucky area to buy discs. my buddy lives there and cant seem to find any. thanks a lot.

HobbyTown USA is the best place I've found in town. They carry a decent selection of Innova, Discraft, and some accessories. Nice if you want to touch things, but I get most of my discs from the good ol' internet - much cheaper, even with shipping. There are a couple Dick's stores in town that have some Innova too.

Sorry for the delay - Got your message and saw this thread at the same time.

In Lexington here are the options.

1 - HobbyTown (On Nicholasville Rd in the shopping area with Kroger). Good selection, the wife of a local player works here so they have an idea what sells and keep a good stock.

2 - Local Club (We carry some discs and depending on what you are looking for we may have it - Some Innova & Discraft - Can PM me to get in touch and see what is available if interested).

The following places may only be seasonal (In stock from April - October)

WalGreens (The one on Nicholasville Rd near entrance to Shillito started carry Innova discs this year, Unsure of the selection)

Meijer (In front of Shillito, They carry Innova stuff but pretty sure they have pulled it for the season)

Dick's (Fayette Mall at Shillito - Innova only mainly DX & Champ)

Contact me if more details are needed & If looking for specific stuff I may be able to help.

Jerry D

great! thanks a lot for the info, very helpful. gonna be in town this weekend. if i have time i may play the course at shillito park. played it a few months ago and really liked it. thanks again.

Jerry you forgot Phillip Galls

Hobbytown is the best place though. Ask for Mike. :thmbup:

I'll have to check but if you want Cryztal plastic we have some in the BDGA stock pile that we need to unload. That and we have a few of the Pumpkin stamped discs from this year left over. Mike might have ordered the Halloween stuff for Hobbytown but not sure.

thanks for your help my friends. went to hobbytown friday and found a couple discs. decent prices in there on the champion plastics. we played shillito park friday and again today before i had to head back home. very nice course, really enjoyed it. what other courses in the lexington area do you guys like, or which one in your favorite??

Anything different since 2011?

I am going to be there a couple days this week.