• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzz with a Groove Top???

bthoma1

Eagle Member
Ok so first off I used to putt with a Challenger...then I got a Banger GT and like it so much better.

I have always thrown a buzz. Buzz is money all the time. don't matter which one, but my favorite lately has been the ESP FLX.

So i just seen there will be a GT Buzz? are they already out? anyone thrown them?

As far as I know, the Buzzz-GT is out of production and has been for a couple of years. I have 2, but I'm not sure if I'd be willing to give them up...

As far as I know, the Buzzz-GT is out of production and has been for a couple of years. I have 2, but I'm not sure if I'd be willing to give them up...

Wow I am out of the loop.. a couple of years?? geez I was just wondering how they felt I guess

I've got one for sale if you want it, let me know.

I like them...a touch more overstable then a regular Buzzz in my opinion...but still a fun disc to have in the bag.

I had one. It flew straight, but there was no need for the thumbtrack IMO. My thumb is closer to the rim than that track.

there was a driver, mid, putter set in GT. it was the slipstream, buzz, and banger. the banger of course is still around. the other two went OOP in 2007. the groove top is comfy. that would have been a nice little set. booooooo, discraft.

the other two went OOP in 2007. the groove top is comfy. booooooo, discraft.
Amen brother. I adore the Slipstream and Buzzz GT but won't throw them cuz I can't replace them. The 150 Z Flick and Storm going OOP is almost as bad. :-(

The Buzzz GT is the only version of the Buzzz yet made to get discontinued. It is basically a Buzzz that is shorter because it glides less. The glide also makes it more understable as it breaks in than a regular X Buzzz. Some ideas just aren't good.
bad-idea-month-062708.jpg

I get the Buzzz-GT and Slipstream to work just fine for me.....Slipstream is actually my FH Fairway driver...anyone wants to get rid of one, let me know...especially if you have an 'Ace Race' edition!

Somebody likes them. The used one on ebay is at $14 with a day left.

and that ones not even that nice. I got a new first run off ebay about 6 months ago for 5 dollars shipped!

there was a driver, mid, putter set in GT. it was the slipstream, buzz, and banger. the banger of course is still around. the other two went OOP in 2007. the groove top is comfy. that would have been a nice little set. booooooo, discraft.

Dont forget the Pulse. It's still around.