• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

Really considering switching up my workhorse midranges to the buzzz. I really love my kc and dx rocs but I cant seem to stop losing and breaking them. Plus with cold weather rapid approaching I dont want to keep throwing base plastic. How would a buzzz os, z buzz and buzzz ss stack up to a solid roc cycle?

For reference I use a super beefy roc3 for os duties, kc for straight with fade, dx for straight/slow turn and worked kc for straight turnover.

I would suggest aftershocks, if the buzzz and roc made sweet sweet love and had a baby it would be an aftershock. They have a small bead buzzz speed and roc stability. You could cover all of your midrange needs with a sparkle for os, proline for stable, and d line for us.

My buddy was willing to throw his so got to throw it. Im not willing to throw mine.

Basically to me it was a Wasp with no turn or flip up that can handle alot more power than a good overstable buzzz. At least thats first impression. I will definitely pick up a production run when it comes out and give it a thorough testing.
Also it feels like a buzzz in hand, just maybe slightly bigger, which I like cause I love the drone.

Last edited:
'cuz it's the proto buzzz OH$$$$$$, homie.

yup pretty much.
WolfDollarSignEyes.jpg

CE was readily available when I started playing, $10.99 at the gas station. Had I known what discs would become worth then I would have bought alot more discs instead of party favors. Sometimes you just know what is a good investment.

yup pretty much.

CE was readily available when I started playing, $10.99 at the gas station. Had I known what discs would become worth then I would have bought alot more discs instead of party favors. Sometimes you just know what is a good investment.

The market is awash with special edition runs now, it's hard to say what will be worth anything in the future.

The main advantage in bringing a high price with CE is that people actually throw it still. "Collector" discs like the kind that have been coming out steadily over the past year or two have almost reached critical mass, and the fact that people horde them in closets actually bring the price down imo. When I look at the small collection I have of 11-12 discs I will never throw I assume they will not be worth any real money for another 5 years if ever. By then if I had taken that same amount of money and put it into a bank account untouched with compound interest I may have actually come out ahead.

I will buy used discs and sell them for profit if I know they are worth at least 2-3 times what I payed at the time that I pay it. Other than that I have given up on buying special runs for the time being.

im sitting on about 150+ back ups. i have a lifetime supply. im sure the prices will go up on them for being older runs, before i even get around to throwing them ha.

back to topic. so its a deep dish buzz?

back to topic. so its a deep dish buzz?

compared it to a 10yr and Z, i think i saw someone a few pages back say its like they added a nose spacer to the buzzz, which i would have to say looks to be the case. the wing portion looks near identical.

1.7 huh? more os than a wasp...

i must say that kind of peaked my interested. and ive been nay saying all along.

falls right between a wasp and hornet...if it could kick two molds out of the bag that would be crazy!!

and i absolutely love my wasps

I saw them for sale online today for $12.99. By this time next week everyone will have them and people who couldn't wait a week will have paid double or triple what they really cost.

i hope they do an ESP release as well

None of these new discs do me any good if Hastings won't add another rack!

Yet I can get as many Hawks, Impacts, and Bangers as I could ever lose :lol:

Well I guess we hit the price right in between that at DN :(

Pre-orders @ $18.99 ---> http://bit.ly/1pqWfjD

Trust me when I say it might be worth grabbing some when Fore!day hits tomorrow. Tracking says our Buzzz OS shipment should be here by Friday(we hope no delays!)...so its not that long of a wait...

Latest posts