• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz

cdaddyphresh

Par Member
I did some searching, and I couldn't find a thread about the Buzzz. Anybody else throw a Buzz? I love the older opaque Z plastic. I was lucky enough to get a couple pink ones that are very similar.

I did some searching, and I couldn't find a thread about the Buzzz. Anybody else throw a Buzz? I love the older opaque Z plastic. I was lucky enough to get a couple pink ones that are very similar.

Are you sure????????????????????????????????????
If you search Buzz (more results than Buzzz) there are 53 threads that have Buzz/Buzzz in the title.
Not sure what you used to search but I think it's broken

Are you sure????????????????????????????????????
If you search Buzz (more results than Buzzz) there are 53 threads that have Buzz/Buzzz in the title.
Not sure what you used to search but I think it's broken

Yes, I searched through all 20 pages and I didn't find a thread dedicated to Buzzz's. There were a lot of what kind of Buzzz should I get, or some threads about Discraft's type of plastic. I figured some discs have their own thread, and so should the Buzzz.

The buzzz is a great disc but it goes far for what I wanted.

I like the stability of the vector a little better. I could go back to wasp, fresh z buzzz, and seasoned elite x if I had to.

I like the flight but the grip is too chunky for me. The Lucid Truth is to me a better Z Buzzz but lately I've been cycling Karbon Cell.

Which basically is a Classic Truth but a little smaller diameter. Which makes it easier for me to grip. Despite of it supposed to be slower and more OS I am throw it 20ft further than any Buzzz.

Is there another disc that covers the spot for you? What do you use instead? I've been finding myself using it less and less.
You started a "new" buzzz thread to say that your using them less and less...?
I like the flight but the grip is too chunky for me. The Lucid Truth is to me a better Z Buzzz but lately I've been cycling Karbon Cell.

Which basically is a Classic Truth but a little smaller diameter. Which makes it easier for me to grip. Despite of it supposed to be slower and more OS I am throw it 20ft further than any Buzzz.
Would you post a profile comparison pic?

Between the Roc3, Mako3, Cobra, and Panther, just not much room for a Buzzz to squeeze in....

You started a "new" buzzz thread to say that your using them less and less...?

Would you post a profile comparison pic?

Yeah, and the reason I'm using the Buzzz less is because I am beating in a DX Roc to understable and right now it flies like a Buzzz. Until the Roc starts turning I won't need my Buzzz. I have been really like my Buzzz OS I've had for over a season. It still is overstable. I'm really excited to season the one and bag a fresh one.

Between the Roc3, Mako3, Cobra, and Panther, just not much room for a Buzzz to squeeze in....

I was bagging a PFN Opaque Panther that was super straight. I never had the chance to throw a production run to see how they very. The Buzzz ended up kicking it out of the bag.

My disc golf game evolved because of the buzzz. I used to just have a driver and a putter and my game suffered accordingly. The Buzzz and Wizard with the first two 'this makes sense' discs to buy. The 168g ESP Buzzz, I still have. I have since acquired another 168g esp, 167g glo, 174g big z (current bag), 174 FLX (current bag).

I particularly was not the hugest fan of seasoning discs which is the number 1 reason I switched away from rocs. I switched from the buzzz to kc rocs in 2010 for a few months but when I lost my super beautiful beat roc that would turn so perfectly I was done. The next closest KC pro was at least several full rounds away from being ready to fill that slot that I canned the rocs.

I currently carry the buzzz/comet combo but have since decided in going back to the seasoning method but not with pro type discs. I plan on getting that old 168g esp disc back in my bag (super straight) and maybe add the meteor back. I really like the comet but the grip is too small for me and adds to inconsistency.

I can't figure out how to do attachments, so here is the link

Click on the icon that looks like a landscape (yellow background) and paste the url there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-25-20-38-24-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-25-20-38-24-1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 28
Click on the icon that looks like a landscape (yellow background) and paste the url there.

I think I figured it out. I had to scroll down and choose manage attachments and attach the JPG file.

Attachments

• b3dd8W2.jpg
    b3dd8W2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 48
  • xStacPF.jpg
    xStacPF.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I'm familiar with the buzzz and truth. Was curious about that one Moose mentioned to be a truth clone, but smaller diameter.

I'm familiar with the buzzz and truth. Was curious about that one Moose mentioned to be a truth clone, but smaller diameter.

Didn't even see him mention Karbon Cell, would also love to check out how that disc looks. I've never heard of it before.

Yes, I searched through all 20 pages and I didn't find a thread dedicated to Buzzz's. There were a lot of what kind of Buzzz should I get, or some threads about Discraft's type of plastic. I figured some discs have their own thread, and so should the Buzzz.

Buzzz Guide
All Hail the Greatest Disc Ever Made

I haven't prerubed anyone in awhile. Feels good.

Buzzzes are pretty kewl I guess.