• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cale Leiviska signed up for two tournaments on the same weekend.

NSDG probably since summer is over...

Cale may have won the tourney last year and now they assume the defense of the title but it has a conflict.

lame if you go just to watch someone play and they don't show.

Is nikko finally healthy...discusss

I'd say from his performance at Vibram, he's definitely on the mend. The real question is, how did he injure himself. I've heard rumor that it was during Master's Cup and I've also heard rumors it was from that impromptu wrestling match at the end of one the NSDG videos where he got slammed on his lower back while in a curled position.

From what I can tell many TD's have been incorrectly listing players for their tournaments in hopes to draw more players. This happened with the Illinois A tier Sep. 15th and 16th, I saw Feldberg and Jenkins signed up for that when they were going to be in Augusta for board meetings that weekend. I also think that tournament may still be stretching the player list a bit.

It's sad that TD's and/or player's are doing this in the highly competitive tournament market we have right now.

From what I can tell many TD's have been incorrectly listing players for their tournaments in hopes to draw more players. This happened with the Illinois A tier Sep. 15th and 16th, I saw Feldberg and Jenkins signed up for that when they were going to be in Augusta for board meetings that weekend. I also think that tournament may still be stretching the player list a bit.

It's sad that TD's and/or player's are doing this in the highly competitive tournament market we have right now.

I know the Non-Stop crew back in the spring told the TD of the A-tier in Illinois that they will be at the tournament, which is why Feldberg is on the list there.

Do they even understand the fantasy disc golf implications? Somehat serious, but joking at the same time.

Cale is playing in CT this weekend.
NSDG is dead and has been for a while.

As for the Peoria A-tier reference, he was putting touring players on the pre-reg list after getting verbal commitments. Most likely, the player/s heard $10k added and said "YES I"LL BE THERE" before actually checking their schedules. As its turning out, many of them won't be coming which is perfectly fine by me.

what did happen anyways, i noticed he shot a pretty poor first round then dropped, figured he was sick or something

what did happen anyways, i noticed he shot a pretty poor first round then dropped, figured he was sick or something

The first round was pretty miserable weather wise which contributed a little but the main reason was there was 3 women in the field. I guess it wasn't really worth it to Paige and after Devan took a 15 on a hole it wasn't really worth it to him either.

The first round was pretty miserable weather wise which contributed a little but the main reason was there was 3 women in the field. I guess it wasn't really worth it to Paige and after Devan took a 15 on a hole it wasn't really worth it to him either.

WOW!

well they removed devan from the reg list but cales still on both. devan and paige dnfd at ccr so that they could sneak into the discraft factory to stamp bs buzzzes while everyone else was at the event.