• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Calling all Raleigh Area Disc Leaguers

muchachogrande

Bogey Member
I found a blue Shark with the RADL stamp on it at Kentwood a couple of weeks ago. It has Ben Day's name on it, but the phone number is dead. I'm waiting for an add notification so that I can log on to the RADL forum. Anybody know him?

This is obviously a test. I choose to not hate you. At least not because you are cryptic and odd. Perhaps, I'll find another reason.

So, are you going to Kentwood tonight for doubles?

Maybe if the wife is still out shopping. You should come out to the DGCR NC meet up tomorrow:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

Frank Delicious said:
Maybe if the wife is still out shopping. You should come out to the DGCR NC meet up tomorrow:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

I'll be the fat guy with the beard....great, I just described 25% of the participants. I've never done the doubles thing. I'm too scared.

I'll jump over to dcgr and check the deets. We've made this our private little message board haven't we.

Jason

And I've never liked Shark Week either.

080509_sharksucks_obs01--article_image.jpg

Frank Delicious said:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

The normal UNC Saturday Morning Doubles starts at 10:30 at hole 8/9, are you planning on doing something different?

J

JackMontana said:
Frank Delicious said:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

The normal UNC Saturday Morning Doubles starts at 10:30 at hole 8/9, are you planning on doing something different?

J

We were just meeting up to play. I thought you guys did stuff on Wed.

Frank Delicious said:
muchachogrande said:
Frank Delicious said:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

I'll be the fat guy with the beard

Woah You'll be Bro D's twin.
I'm not that fat, I'm husky. Jerk.

(You should have seen me in HS when I was 30-40 lbs heavier). :(

JackMontana said:
Frank Delicious said:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

J

wat?

Frank Delicious said:
JackMontana said:
Frank Delicious said:

11 Am, UNC hole 8/9

J

We were just meeting up to play. I thought you guys did stuff on Wed.

Nope, Saturday morning at 10:30 is the club fundraising doubles (meaning a plastic payout).

In the summer there's also Monday afternoon doubles at 5:30-6:00pm.

Wednesday is Leigh Farm evening doubles.

If you folks all want to play dubs, I could maybe get the start postponed half an hour. The club would definitely appreciate the opportunity to host more folks for the fundraising doubles.

Cheers,

J

Latest posts