• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carolina Throwdown @ Fox Chase

What date in November works for you?

• 5th

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 12th

• 13th

• 5th or 6th

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 12th or 13th

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • They all work for me

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
That be it.

Patch%20ReedyCreek.jpg

Bump for status update. What day are we leaning towards?

We did, oct 6. Are you not in the new NC private thread? If you are we have a thread with details posted. If you aren't ask broD to join.

... Wait I know you guys are in the social group... Read the damn fox chase thread... Don't be bringin our private **** out here with the general public...
;)

Last edited:
We did, oct 6. Are you not in the new NC private thread? If you are we have a thread with details posted. If you aren't ask broD to join.
You mean Nov. 6th, right?

I'm still down. I should be there. Unless something drastic comes up. I still never did get any word from Kelly Pickler. I just dont get why she wouldnt want to show up...

Just updating this thread, since there is another one in the NC Meetup Group about it. We have about 5 confirmed from Raleigh/Durham and a few others stating they are coming. Nothing has changed on the format - singles off the whites, dubs off the blues. Options for losers is buying the winners beer(s) (both plural) and grub after...open to suggestions though.

Just updating this thread, since there is another one in the NC Meetup Group about it. We have about 5 confirmed from Raleigh/Durham and a few others stating they are coming. Nothing has changed on the format - singles off the whites, dubs off the blues. Options for losers is buying the winners beer(s) (both plural) and grub after...open to suggestions though.

I'm too poor right now for that shizz (which basically means there is a good chance that I will be one of the "losers").

Time to bump this thread. So what day is it? Saturday the 5th, or Sunday the 6th?:confused:

Sounds like I'll be making it. Concrete pouring at Idlewild (Scrapyard) got moved to Friday the 4th. Carpool anyone?

Yeah mayne... Bring yo lazy @$$ on up to this side of the Queen City and pick me up! How's that for car-poolin'? :p:D

Just playin', scott.

Someone get ahold of Franky-D and drag his ugly rear out to this meet-up. I'll leave that up to you Raleigh boyz. :popcorn:

I haven't talked to Frank in a bit, I'll PM him on dgr and see if he's game.