• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Caught on film, Why DG gets no respect

I don't get how this makes "us all" look bad???

When the course gets messed up, the parks department will blame ALL disc golfers, not young, drunk, or out of town players. Same goes for littering, a small group of guys can spread 24 beer cans all over a course and the park will think disc golfers are disgusting. When a basket breaks they will not fix it because "disc golfers" show no respect for park property.

I get ya. Well, at least I have a tendency to clean up trash on the course when I see it. It's the least I can do. That **** bothers me!

If he was wearing an Innova Hat and shirt, some Keen or Merrell shoes and some Huk Lab shorts I would have caught on to this being some kind of attempt at a commercial, but it took me like 5 times to watch before seeing the caption afterward titling it as Innova Commercial.

If I saw him jumping on that basket like that I would have probably put some dents in his car. That thing wobbled all over the place from that prick.

and for those who have been wondering, I'll give you a clue... this is the thread I found my avatar in....

I love your avatar
bow.gif

I am going to make a Discraft commerical, and show myself throwing a Magnet in the basket, and show the Innova guys how its done. I would jump off the basket also , if my Aviar kept missing the chains :D