• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champ Polecats in the Pro Shop

Just got a pair in the mail, i really like the feel of these especially the textured bottoms.

Can't wait to huck!
:eek:
If its anything like my flying squirrel/secret weapon, I LOVE the texturing.
Only 25 left. Don't hesitate.

You guys are bad influences. :|
Then again who knows if these will ever be available again. If you want some, BUY THEM NOW!!
:D

Nice work, MS. You either fight, f**k, or hit the fence. Glad you didn't sh*t the bed.

All of you who want some of these, and who hesitated to pull the trigger, are going to hate me when I post the picture of the haul I received...

Nice work, MS. You either fight, f**k, or hit the fence. Glad you didn't sh*t the bed.

All of you who want some of these, and who hesitated to pull the trigger, are going to hate me when I post the picture of the haul I received...

Order any 170-172 that aren't red? :\

I don't know how I completely missed this. Think they'll make some more since they sold out in a pretty decent time?

I don't know how I completely missed this. Think they'll make some more since they sold out in a pretty decent time?

I would like to think so, but they didn't even do a special stamp for these like they did for the Pigs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do, though.

So... Why are they factory seconds?

To give TBird888 a deal. :p

They said something about cuts from trimming, that would lead us to believe that they have a bunch that didn't suffer damage and will release at some point also.

Here's the description from the page.

Proshop Description said:
Jolly Launcher Polecats! A Polecat that will virtually last a "lifetime". These are being sold as Factory Seconds due to the difficulty and errors made while being trimmed. Nicks and small cuts will be present on all discs. 165-169g weight range is Jolly Launcher clear while the heavier weights lose clarity in order to achieve 170-175g weights.

To give TBird888 a deal. :p
As many as I bought, I'm not complaining...except that I have to wait until at least Tuesday night to get them. :D

Huh, after reading that description I now have hope that they'll release some more of these bad boys.

Finally got my paycheck and looks like they are out. At least searching on my phone. I'll just have to wait. At least I know they exist. :)

@$50 each

muuuahahahahahaha

"FIRST RUN PRO STORE JL KITTYS UNIQUE TEXTURE TOOLING AND PRESCHOOLER TRIM JOB" :p

Cant wait, seriously. Snagged a birdie from PIF just to throw along side this'

I was thinking $49.99...;)

No, I will be selling them for less than one would cost from the FS directly after shipping.

Latest posts