• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte NC Area Disc Golf Lessons

hankdabank

Par Member
If anyone in the Charlotte area is looking for help developing their game, contact me to schedule a lesson.
I have worked with at least a dozen students and seen improvement in each and every one.
One of them even got an ace during our first session! :hfive:

This is my ad from YC Magazine which is based in Rock Hill, SC.

I can teach any technique in disc golf and/or improve driving distance.

My typical rate is $25/hour (field work) or $25/round.

Last edited:
The number of people scheduling lessons has helped me realize that there is a lot of demand for lessons and only 1 of me!
The solution that I have come up with is to offer the same time slot to 2 different people.

This has already worked well in practice as I can devote pretty much the same amount of time to each person and potentially use the other person as an example to reinforce good form/technique.

The number of people scheduling lessons has helped me realize that there is a lot of demand for lessons and only 1 of me!
The solution that I have come up with is to offer the same time slot to 2 different people.

This has already worked well in practice as I can devote pretty much the same amount of time to each person and potentially use the other person as an example to reinforce good form/technique.

I have recently injured myself playing disc golf and will soon be scheduling lessons with you. If two people are in one lesson is the 25 per hour now split for each person? I'm just curious..haha

I'd book a lesson if you were closer to me.

Hopefully you continue to have success and continue to develop as an instructor.

Good luck.

I can vouch that Henry is both a great guy as well as a great disc golfer. If you are looking to improve your game he can definitely help.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

I have recently injured myself playing disc golf and will soon be scheduling lessons with you. If two people are in one lesson is the 25 per hour now split for each person? I'm just curious..haha

It will be $25 per hour per person.
I have given this type of lesson before with no complaints. There is plenty of time in between shots and while walking to get individual attention.

In fact, everyone seems to be quite pleased with their results.
The next step is to get some feedback on this site! :hfive:

You should consider online instruction. Paid.

Perhaps even something similar to what we've done for golf instruction (evolvr.com).

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

It will be $25 per hour per person.
I have given this type of lesson before with no complaints. There is plenty of time in between shots and while walking to get individual attention.

In fact, everyone seems to be quite pleased with their results.
The next step is to get some feedback on this site! :hfive:

Awesome, looking forward to scheduling some lessons with you soon!

Awesome, looking forward to scheduling some lessons with you soon!

Nick, it was good meeting you. The techniques we talked about should help your knee.

Everyone else:
I'm taking next week (8th-12th) off of work and I have a couple lessons scheduled during the day already.

Shoot me a message, pm, email or text to get yourself on the schedule!

Just got back late last night from Denver. No tournaments for me this weekend.
Who wants to get together for a lesson?

Me! I'll shoot ya a text here soon. Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome lesson. I've changed my sidearm form with an x-step similar to yours and its made a huge improvement to my game. Best part is my knee no longer hurts from playing!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to have helped with your pain and game.
I'll see you tomorrow at Renny!

I'd like to extend a genuine "THANK YOU!" to everyone who has reached out to me for lessons. It is greatly appreciated! :clap:

If you have had a good experience learning disc golf techniques from me, please consider taking a moment to leave me some positive feedback here on DGCR. I've met with many good students and would have no problem returning the favor. :hfive:

I'm constantly brainstorming and trying to come up with even better teaching ideas to raise the bar even higher in Charlotte. I'll keep you guys and gals posted with anything on the horizon. :popcorn:

The days are getting shorter. There's not a lot of time left to get your lessons in before the leaves fall and the holes get easier!

Latest posts