• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte, NC

Robbins park just north of Charlotte in Cornelius is a good young course. Reminds me a little of Renaissance. It's a short drive from bracketts- i would do that as your second course that day.

I chose Stumpy over Robbins, basically cause of age / rough. Looks like 1978 partook in creating them both, so I wouldn't have disrespectulated.

I may end up doing that, then playing Bradford on Friday instead of Hornets.

Hit me up when you play Bradford. I can guide you if im available. I also run a Friday night doubles league at Bradford if that fits into your schedule.

Also, good to skip Hornets Nest in June. The baskets are getting pulled, if not already pulled, from the back 9 until further notice.

Hit me up when you play Bradford. I can guide you if im available. I also run a Friday night doubles league at Bradford if that fits into your schedule.

Didn't believe your post, but then I noticed your signature :p I was once in a youth Brigade. They kept the girls separate, so I stopped going.

It's becoming all too apparent I'll have to miss out on Hornets. Looks like Friday will finish at Bradford! RL Smith, Nevin, Renaissance, and Bradford should still make a top 5 beat down day. What Wisconsin beer you guys want me to bring?