• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cheap Merrells @ Cabellas

Just got an email that mine should be here by the 10th.. thanks again. And yes I'd be curious to know how you found out about the deal.

Google searching for about an hour. I love disc golf and I really like my merrels, but I am on a tight budget. Last year I splurged and spent nearly all my birthday money on my first pair and paid retail($90) at a brick and mortar store. This year I couldn't afford to do that again, and I have more time than money.

I got my Merrells today, FIVE days before they said they would arrive. They're exactly what I expected. They fit perfectly, size 13 is size 13. Incidentally, that is the only size they still have left of that deal. It's not too late to get a pair.

Yeah, I got mine yesterday too... wore them for a bit while I shoveled my deck. They seem to fit nice, and will work well for bad weather DG. It may take me a bit to get used to the high tongue while playing, but I am sure I'll get over it.

Mine came in yesterday too... there great! Even if I don't use them for DG I'll always find some kind of use for them. Thanks again,

I played my first round in these today. It's been a long time since I wore a mid for anything, and was a bit apprehensive about playing DG in them because of the feel. They felt great though, and I will not have any qualms about reaching for these boots for bad weather rounds this winter. I am always a bit uncomfortable at first when I put on as many layers as I had on today anyway, and the boots were just another thing that took a hole or two to get used too - but I am guessing I won't have that issue going forward.

One thing though - boy, do those threads hold a lot of mud - lol. It took a fair amount of effort to clean 'em up when I was done.

I am going to get my money worth out of the boots even if I don't use them for DG, but it is nice to know that they'll work on the course for me as well.

Big props to the OP for posting this thread - I never would have known about it otherwise. The disc golf gods will surely be sending some karma your way for the new year! If you ever make it up to Central PA, the beers are on me!

Last edited:
Big props to the OP for posting this thread - I never would have known about it otherwise. The disc golf gods will surely be sending some karma your way for the new year! If you ever make it up to Central PA, the beers are on me!

Glad you like them! I've been loving mine, wearing them every day for work and disc golf. Yesterday I played a round with several holes being under 3-4 inches of water and I was the only one in my foursome who walked away with dry feet.

Latest posts