• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

Ace_sniper

i found a ce valkyrie at play it again sports for $7.00

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,416
I bought a near mint 10X KC Pro Roc used for $5 at the PIAS in Mufreesboro 2 years ago. Nice find on the Valk.

I'll trade you a 7/10 DX Aviar and a Gateway Wizard sticker for your PIAS find. I'll await your PM.

Great find. The only CE's I've ever seen used @ PIAS were in crap shape. That's a sweet score.

PIAS is my favorite hunting ground, over the last year I have acquired:

Champ Classic Roc - $15 (high because they saw Roc)
Champ Whippet-X- $4.99 (marked as you guess it)
11x KC Cheetah- $7.99
Pearly champ shark- $7.99
Champ/Candy pro 4x JK Valk- $7.99

I am sure there are more. I love that place.

Got a Discraft Storm w/ the PDGA logo on it at my local PIAS in the used bin for $3.99.
It now hangs on my office wall...

i found this tee bird there too. not nearly as good as a ce but i love old discs. i also have a ce firebird for sale if anyone wants it or for trade.

Attachments

• IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 235
  • IMAG0094.jpg
    IMAG0094.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 214
today i found a first-run MRX for four dollars. it's in good shape, has a custom dye, and i have no clue what plastic it is made out of.

PIAS finds:
My best find was a 2009 USDGC Star Roc with a super flat top and a FLX feel. It was double-stamped and cost me all of $7.99. SUUWWWEEEEEETT!!!
Last month I bought a tie-dyed 11x Champ TeeBird (CAL mold) for $9.99.
Last year someone brought in a bunch of plastic from a lake, and they put all Discraft ESP out for $4.99 (DX plastic price). I ended up buying about $60 worth of that.
Just bought a 180g ProLine Cobra for $4.99, it was painted on the bottom. A little acetone took care of that.
Geez, I could go on...

PIAS in socal are picked over pretty hard

I did bag a new champ stingray for $11 about a month ago.

My play it again had a few old school sharks (150 class I think) and there is a beat 11x Champ Teebird still in good shape, just worn. I'll check there again soon and post what they have. I'll pick up anything anyone asks for if you pay me the price of it and shipping.

Latest posts