• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Cold Weather morphed my MVP HELP!

All of my MVP putting putters have a Yeti style flight plate going on (Bit more mellow though), which is one reason I picked those specific ones. Gives me a better grip. If I used Aviars I'd be all over Yetis.

Yup near boiling water in the underside for 15 minutes did nothing noticeable. Throwing a pudddle topped putter is going to be a first for me as all my other putters were flat to domey. I think it may be something to get used to. However I was hitting my 1 square foot bug Zapper in my backyard fairly consistantly from 15 to 25 feet out, so I guess I'm satisfied.

put them in the dishwasher it worked for me when i left beer in my bag for 2 weeks and it dented my disc in

concave_convex.gif

My first MVP disc was a Proton Axis. It was also the first disc I dyed. After several experiments I got the dye to stick but all that heat warped the flight plate. Now it isn't domey anymore. Its got an uneven concave top and I love it. It's nicely understable and I can make it flip for nice long S curves or throw it flat and make it go to the right. I've paired it with a new Eclipse Axis and those could be my midrange discs by themselves. Embrace your mistakes.