• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Help with my bag (im a new mvp/axiom lover)

Whats your bag right now AIM? :)

Ill let you know for sure when the snow stops falling but can update my old ass in thr bad thread around here some where im sure. Will search in thre AM and update with a link for you if you miss it. Honestly my bag changes pretty much everytime i go and throw a round lol.

Ion is always there thats a for sure.

How far do you throw each class? That would be very helpful in building a bag.
For me, I throw a little over 400 max. Ideal bag for me would be:
Proxy, envy
Axis, vector, theory
Resistor, Inspire, crave
Inertia (US control)
2x Defy/Tesla/Wrath/Photon (only one of these molds, OS control)
Nitro, Octane, Catalyst (max D)
And if it's windy 2x N wave for tailwind
Not that I have all these, but that's what my "ideal" bag would be. If you throw 100 feet further than I do then you obviously could work better with different discs, and if you throw 50 feet shorter then you would work better with different discs... really varies on how far you throw

Im throwing ~430 feet with a speed 13 drive.

Volt maybe ~380 feet

Envy/Proxy ~300 feet

Im throwing ~430 feet with a speed 13 drive.

Volt maybe ~380 feet

Envy/Proxy ~300 feet

I'd go:
Pure
Proxy, envy, atom
Matrix, theory
Whatever works for fairways (I'd suggest rolling with a Crave, and maybe your most OS Volt assuming you have a decent FH)
Fireball, Wrath, Insanity
DD of choice (speed 13. May be Octane, Nitro, whatever you throw for max D)
I like a simply bag, that covers pretty much all the basics and those discs have similar hand feels so it wouldn't be like you have all different molds (fireball, insanity, and wrath have the same core, etc.)

Latest posts