• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegiate Championships

Big Weekend

Eagle Member
So with all the talk a couple months ago about pre-rankings and the tournament right around the corner, I'm wondering who you chachkeys think will win this year?
I'd be willing to bet good money/plastic on my buds from CSU, and they weren't even pre-ranked if I remember correctly.

JOANIE loves CHACHKEYS!!! Is that even how you spell it?

Either way, I have to pull for my Pack and all the rest of the NC boys!!!

Idk Ive played with a few of the Purdue guys and they weren't bad but if me and my crew here at UW-Platteville could have got the funding we were suppose to we would have made a great run at the title since we have some good players.

Idk Ive played with a few of the Purdue guys and they weren't bad but if me and my crew here at UW-Platteville could have got the funding we were suppose to we would have made a great run at the title since we have some good players.

:|:|

I was planning on watching while I was sitting in the office, but the coverage isn't going so well. I hate the word isn't...The coverage ain't working!!! Much better.

Latest posts