• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

I thought dealers sold discs so they could pinch the good ones for themselves. It's the only thing that makes sense/cents. :)

I thought dealers sold discs so they could pinch the good ones for themselves. It's the only thing that makes sense/cents. :)

That's what I thought, too... I know that is what I would do if I were a dealer... That's probably why I'm not in the disc vending business.

Ha! I should try a D4 since the Nuke SS became my goto driver last year. As for the sale, I've got too many Prodigy discs sitting around and I didn't do anything "special" in April so I said, "Crap, it's May 1st already, let's do something". I've got some ideas for June so save up :p

FTFY!

My Nano's shipped today, can't wait to get them in my hands.

Thanks Justin!!! :hfive:
I was very happy to be able to ship all the pre-orders by this morning...unless you're from New Zealand. Sorry New Zealand, you have to wait until tomorrow ;)

I've got the Nanos listed now and I'll have the resgular discs all on the site late tonight. I need to get some pictures of the Lat64 Furies. I hate posting a disc without photos.

Thanks for pre-ordering at Community and thanks to everyone who even just stopped by to look at the site.

Can't wait for June, it's going to be a long month lol.

Is carrying Prodiscus in the plans down the road?

Just picked 2 soft anodes and a lt purple fury from you tonight. I'm hoping its the sweet "blurple" they've come out with lately! :D

Signed up and made my first order last night -- all thanks to Justin's hand-written note for the MVP ordered from someone and sent to me to dye. A little TLC, that's all it takes, small business owners!

Got my MVP pre-order pack quick! Thanks Justin for always having A+ customer service.
Cant wait to rock my new Tangents!!

%255BUNSET%255D

Justin - thanks for the sweet plastic, and the super prompt shipping! Everything showed up great, and the post-it note is really over the top customer service. You are definitely doing things the right way, and I'm sure this is just the first of many orders I'll place with Community Discs.

Prost!
Order #2548

Hey Justin,

You never got back to my email, is the fugly vibrams deal still in effect?

Ordered late Tuesday night, showed up today, with another great note from Justin, which as simple as it sounds, got me to order in the first place and will keep me coming back. Thanks again Justin, I'll post the dyes when I get em done!

Hey Justin, you happen to get a Gold Sparkle Eclipse Tangent let me know!! I need one to compliment that game changing violet one you sent me.

Hey Justin, you happen to get a Gold Sparkle Eclipse Tangent let me know!! I need one to compliment that game changing violet one you sent me.

I have two neon yellow sparkle eclipse ones and a neutron bagged, freaking love them!