• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

B!

BTW, Hope your Texas trip was awesome man, sorry we couldn't meet up while you were in town... Wife said you were the nicest guy and thanks for the drop off! Next time well make it work man. Tangent is awesome, nailed a 225 footer with it first day out. Expect an order from me soon friendo

B, although Justin will prolly have to just about give discs away;)
I worry my use of "killer" might be overstated. I wanted to make sure the "new" plastic had a fighting chance in the voting. I'll say that compared to the other best priced online shop out there with cheap (or free shipping) these will be a steal.

Thanks for all the input everyone.

B!

BTW, Hope your Texas trip was awesome man, sorry we couldn't meet up while you were in town... Wife said you were the nicest guy and thanks for the drop off! Next time well make it work man. Tangent is awesome, nailed a 225 footer with it first day out. Expect an order from me soon friendo
No problem Ian and Texas was great. 42 courses in 8 days across 1600mi. We even hit Shreveport and playing the lit Clyde Fant at 10:30pm was completely worth the added miles to Louisiana. I hope there's a "next time" you and I can meet up. Your wife was very sweet but I was worried when your cat bolted out the door. I thought I might have to tackle the little guy. My cats love bolting out the front door so that along with my soccer goal keeper background means I'm good at tackling cats...TMI? Yes, I think so!

Wow! That was quite the trip! Maybe next time we'll find ourselves up in Mass. and ill need a course guide.

WOW, I didnt know you hit that many courses! wish we could have hit the round at rockwall or at bill allen. next time for sure we will have a few in DFW

An echo order coming when I get home. Thanks again Justin.

Hey, Justin. When do you think you will have some of the new Champ Vulcans? I want one or two to compare to the CFR Vulcan I already have from you. Thanks!

Hey, Justin. When do you think you will have some of the new Champ Vulcans? I want one or two to compare to the CFR Vulcan I already have from you. Thanks!
My last-Monday order didn't ship until Thursday or Friday so I won't have them until tomorrow. I should have them posted late Tuesday night. Thanks so much for asking. Let me know if I can do anything more. I'm glad you like those Beauty Hill Vulcans. I was excited Champ Vulcans were on the CFR list when I was ordering those tourney discs last year.

A little over 150 new Vibrams were added to the site last night. I've got a few Laces and other models that look like the old chunk variety if you're into those. Overall I'm very happy with their continually-improving colors.

http://communitydiscs.com/Vibram

A little over 150 new Vibrams were added to the site last night. I've got a few Laces and other models that look like the old chunk variety if you're into those. Overall I'm very happy with their continually-improving colors.
YES! I looked through the new discs today and I must say the blue Vibrams you added are amazing. Especially the Ibexes. If I didn't throw too many mids already... :D

Yes ,the Ibexes are really nice. Vibram ran out of some weight ranges so if I'm missing anything it's due to that, I'll get more in a few weeks.

As for the MVP minis, thanks for asking Sam. Not that MVP's said a thing to resellers about these but I've been on the Nano thread for days now and I just sent an email to Brad asking about custom stamp pricing. If they're not doing custom stamps for a few weeks then I might have a new logo ready in time for the Nanos.

I'm very happy to hear MVP's making these. I suggested it each Dec/Jan since they started. I'll be ordering an absurd number of these.

I'm very happy to hear MVP's making these. I suggested it each Dec/Jan since they started. I'll be ordering an absurd number of these.

As will I! :thmbup: When they get stocked, expect a Tangent/Mini box order!

Yes ,the Ibexes are really nice. Vibram ran out of some weight ranges so if I'm missing anything it's due to that, I'll get more in a few weeks.

As for the MVP minis, thanks for asking Sam. Not that MVP's said a thing to resellers about these but I've been on the Nano thread for days now and I just sent an email to Brad asking about custom stamp pricing. If they're not doing custom stamps for a few weeks then I might have a new logo ready in time for the Nanos.

I'm super excited about these too! I would purchase the CD stamped ones, but I wouldn't mind a few of the MVP stock stamped ones too...and hopefully a Tensor preorder slot on the website too!

Discmania was demanded & found to be premium enough for Community.
A trial selection of their drivers is now on the site!
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Discmania

I can't wait to see what happens next!
:clap::popcorn:

This is awesomeness!!
Now I can do an order with you guys..... Your C-FDs, are they flat or domey? Also looking for gummy P-PDs in the high 160s if you ever get those in.

Thanks for all the requests for me to post a Tensor & Nano pre-order. MVP sent the announcement and pricing overnight and I really don't like posting pre-orders before I have all the details such as colors & weights (even if I've posted early in the past).

I hope to have 6 MVP Pre-Orders posted this afternoon.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/MVP