• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Happy travels, Justin! Enjoy your time off, and drop me a line if you pass through NOLA!

Qikly, I'm coming to NO for Jazzfest the second weekend (May 3rdish). Would love to get a round or two in with you.

@ Justin, have a good trip and thank for getting the Eggshell Tursas to me!

Have a good trip Justin :thmbup:

Side note, anyone else getting a minimum order amount when using the 10%NoShip code? Had a $19 disc in my cart and input the code, tells me I need to spend $11.00 more dollars to meet minimum.

I reread the terms of the deal multiple times and I did not see any minimum listed. Will try and email Justin to see whats up, or just give in and find another disc.

I was trying to purchase 2 discs that total $34 and got the same response. I can't get the code to work. I am thinking about ordering anyways since I am sure that Justin will give me that 10% as a credit and god knows I will have more purchases for him

Thought it was curious that you don't have any Discmania.

Thanks for getting those Giants out to me. Just in time for the mini last night. As always, the personalized hand written note is a class act.

Community-based decision time! Reply to decide today's 2pm news:

A) New-to-me disc MFG?
B) New-to-me plastic (current MFG) @ a killer price?

Community-based decision time! Reply to decide today's 2pm news:

A) New-to-me disc MFG?
B) New-to-me plastic (current MFG) @ a killer price?

B.

And have you announced the drawing winners yet?

Latest posts