• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

My first order with CommunityDiscs was placed late Friday. The disc was waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday. That's pretty impressive for going halfway across the country. There's disc retailers in my state that take longer to get discs to me, and you guys are shipping from the eastern seaboard. Thanks for the great service!

Thanks for the two Preorder buzzz's. great colors and personal service. I'll shop with you again.

Anyway to offer a more premium shipping service so we can get stuffed mailed in padded mailers to us? I'd be willing to pay a little extra to know my discs will show up safely.

Bender,
Order a couple of discs (at least three) and they will be shipped in a flat rate box.

lol... what really can happen to a disc in shipping that is any worse than what will happen out on a course? Seems a little odd to even worry about such a thing, I guess if its a collector disc but I don't get that anywaysssssssssss.

Some people do buy some of these discs to hang on the wall. Not me, but to each his own. I know quite a few people that have done this for this new 10year buzzz. I'd hate to drop $$$ on a disc for the wall and have it show up dinged/scuffed/stamp peeling etc........

Thanks for the Tursas and Lace Justin. I was already loving the Tursas and you were right about the Lace. It is the longest disc I have thrown. I threw a friend of mines last weekend on one hole and bombed it. After only one throw with it I was convinced enough to have to order one and see if it really flies that long or I had the occasional freak throw with it. After a round of throwing it today I am hooked on the Lace. Gonna have to get more.

Happy travels, Justin! Enjoy your time off, and drop me a line if you pass through NOLA!

Just wanted to chime in and say they nailed my 10 year Buzzz order on the head. Two 177+, one blue, one orange, just as requested. Both were pristine white stamps too.

The giveaways during no-ship week are genius! :hfive:
http://communitydiscs.com/order-during-no-shipping-week-and-win/
Thanks Zamson. It wsa well-received last July but I'm getting at least 12 times the web traffic now compared to then so hopefully this idea scales well ;) I just figure if there's no shipping going on, why would someone place an order unless there's a unique disc they're afraid will sell-out or something. The 10% off is new this time though. Thanks to you guys placing delayed shipment orders already.

Looks like I wasn't getting thread update emails for a while there. I've missed a lot on here. I haven't been on DGCR much (if at all this month)...don't tell my travel buddy ;)

Ok, back to printing course info pages from my DGCR Roadtrips. I hope you guys use that feature. It's even better now than in years passed. :hfive:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/roadtrips.php?mid=81

Latest posts