• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Compass midrange

PMantle

* Ace Member *
Just saw this on twitter. To release in February. 5 5 0 1. Maybe this will fly how a Truth was supposed to? Trilogy really working hard to get all my mid slots.
2009375_orig.jpg

Link below.

http://www.latitude64.se/latest-news/compass-presented-with-ricky-wosocki

I'll probably never throw this disc, but I have to admit that is a pretty cool stamp.

Overstable Midrange with those flight numbers?????

My sentiments exactly. Then again, one must take the wording on all of the Lat64 discs with grains of rock salt.

The other thing to note that this is a Wisocky "SockyBomb" disc... wonder if they'll come out with more molds in a Wisocky line, and do this as a response to Innova's line of Paul McBeth products...

seems like a warship

I'd probably give the compass a try

I bet innova wish they would of had this name for one of their overmolds. Considering their proto star and compass points on overmolds.

It looks pretty neat coming from somebody new to trilogy mids. Wonder if it'll end up in a baseline type plastic.

I bet innova wish they would of had this name for one of their overmolds. Considering their proto star and compass points on overmolds.

It looks pretty neat coming from somebody new to trilogy mids. Wonder if it'll end up in a baseline type plastic.

Umm... In the Atlas description they actually mention the "compass points" as inspiration for the name. So they did think of it, and then came up with something subtler.

Umm... In the Atlas description they actually mention the "compass points" as inspiration for the name. So they did think of it, and then came up with something subtler.

I realize that, I am wondering if they were pocketing that name for the future is all. Pure speculation, that contributes nothing to the value of the thread of course.

Looks like a Buzzz sorta. I'm sure itll be a good disc. At this point its all just tiny tweaks on everything that already exists

The flight numbers sound like a Buzzz or Mako, but that profile looks a lot more OS than a 0 1 to me. I'm guessing this will have more than 1 fade; from the profile pic I'd guess 5 5 0 3. Also, from what I've seen, Wysocki mostly throws pretty OS discs; I can't imagine him bagging a Buzzz unless it was a freak OS one. If it's his sig disc then I'm guessing he'll be bagging one, but that could be wrong as well. I guess we'll see. :popcorn:

The flight numbers sound like a Buzzz or Mako, but that profile looks a lot more OS than a 0 1 to me. I'm guessing this will have more than 1 fade; from the profile pic I'd guess 5 5 0 3. Also, from what I've seen, Wysocki mostly throws pretty OS discs; I can't imagine him bagging a Buzzz unless it was a freak OS one. If it's his sig disc then I'm guessing he'll be bagging one, but that could be wrong as well. I guess we'll see. :popcorn:

You make a couple of excellent points. As to Wysocki carrying one: let's just stipulate that the Compass is as straight as the numbers say. It could then be to Wysocki what the Nova is to Paul McBeth. I'm sure Wysocki was sick to his stomach when he went OB on #17 of Winthorp at the USDGC and then watched McBeth drop that Nova steel-on-target (a little artillery lingo, there) onto the island green to secure the US Championship. This Compass may be Wysocki's answer for that. Of course I'm totally speculating on that. Time will tell...
:popcorn:

Latest posts