• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

The Ledgestone tour Z Heats, does anyone know how they compare to stock runs?

I know that the HK TS are pretty close to the stock ones, and I'd guess the Ledgestone ones are about the same, as that's what the TS plastic did to most molds, was to make them slightly more OS last year. Would be a good replacement IMO, since finding pretty HK Heats was really hard (I got mine off EBay for $35, but I wanted a non black stamp).

I know that the HK TS are pretty close to the stock ones, and I'd guess the Ledgestone ones are about the same, as that's what the TS plastic did to most molds, was to make them slightly more OS last year. Would be a good replacement IMO, since finding pretty HK Heats was really hard (I got mine off EBay for $35, but I wanted a non black stamp).

I 2nd this. The HK Tour Series, is very close to a stock Z Heat.

That being said, I love the grip of the Tour Series discs this year

Some of the best feeling premium plastic period.

When they come out with a Buzzz/Mantis/Sol in this plastic...i will have them

Odd that no player had the Buzzz as a tour series in 2021. .

Tour series plastic has been good over the years, but i still like the bottom stamped ESP the most. . it had the look and the feel.

For sure - I want a Buzzz in this one. Never tried a Mantis, I will have to keep my eyes open for one

Odd that no player had the Buzzz as a tour series in 2021. .

Tour series plastic has been good over the years, but i still like the bottom stamped ESP the most. . it had the look and the feel.

I agree with this for the distance drivers and fairways. That bottom stamp esp was perfect. Plus the swirls were on point.

But for some fairways and below i love this metallic. Its shockingly grippy for a Z/Champ type plastic.

It does need a much better stamp to compensate for the lack of "pop" of the actual plastic. They dont care about that now because they are selling but there may come a time.

I honestly would have a whole bag of metallic/bottom stamp esp....then base plastic putters. If i could

Just curious if anyone else is having an issue with Discraft filling orders.

Earlier this year I got an MJ TS Comet. Email confirmed the order. Shipping and delivery was reasonably prompt. No issues.

April 21st or so I ordered an ESP Zone and a Brian Earhart TS Zone. No email confirming the order, but the charge went through on my credit card. The website showed my order as Pending.

Now, two weeks later, I've seen the order sometimes disappear from my account on their website, only to reappear later. Still no email about the order. The order has only ever shown as pending, and it is now once again missing from my account.

I contacted support and they have said that the order will definitely come at some point, but I'm starting to wonder if I got a stock answer and there is something fudged with the order.

Thanks....just cost me $20 on another Heat, not too bad though, I pull for Hailey King when she's on the lead card.

Thanks....just cost me $20 on another Heat, not too bad though, I pull for Hailey King when she's on the lead card.

I missed the boat on the TS Raptors unfortunately.

Been kicking myself for passing on a couple i fondled at my local pias. Just couldnt spend 50$ for 2 of them when i had 8 first run Z sitting at home.

I missed the boat on the TS Raptors unfortunately.

Been kicking myself for passing on a couple i fondled at my local pias. Just couldnt spend 50$ for 2 of them when i had 8 first run Z sitting at home.

I have a couple of the first run Z Raptors also, those had some pretty cool pearly plastic.

Few first run Z Heats in the field work bag, think this HK one will make over a dozen Heats total, might be indicative of a problem...not even going to think about the Comet count

I have a couple of the first run Z Raptors also, those had some pretty cool pearly plastic.

Few first run Z Heats in the field work bag, think this HK one will make over a dozen Heats total, might be indicative of a problem...not even going to think about the Comet count

If you don't have a '21 MJ Comet, you need one for sure. Most used Comet in my bag right now.

If you don't have a '21 MJ Comet, you need one for sure. Most used Comet in my bag right now.

I'd love to but the price is beyond the pale for me. I just won't do $25 per disc, something that I told myself I'd never pay again after losing a usdgc champ roc many years ago. I have enough comets that I stocked up that will work just fine for me (likely have more than I need for the rest of my lifetime...)

Starting to get ridiculous how hard it is to get Discraft (and original Discmania)

EVERY time i´m on the course i get offers for the disc in my bag. . . and if you even mentions what disc you have at home people start bidding for the disc, even if i dont want to sell.

Got insane offers for my Cryztal Lunas...and Glow MD3 and MD4. . .and people almost get´s angry when i dont want to sell any.

They key is to throw less popular discs, they are easier to find in stock and no one will get mad at you for not selling, because they aren't buying lol

EVERY time i´m on the course i get offers for the disc in my bag. . . and if you even mentions what disc you have at home people start bidding for the disc, even if i dont want to sell.

I get that on old ESP FLX Buzzx discs I have.

I get that on old ESP FLX Buzzx discs I have.

Those are nice, i only have one so i try to throw the Z FLX instead, have a ton of those.

But i DO like the "grippy" ESP, most of the new stuff are to hard and slippery.

They key is to throw less popular discs, they are easier to find in stock and no one will get mad at you for not selling, because they aren't buying lol
This was my thought process 4 years ago when I went mostly Discraft because they were cheap and easy to find at the time....

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk