• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crowley Spring Stampede

46 in intermediate that's 1/3 the entire field.

THIS IS GONNA BE LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!

Weather's supposed to be outstanding!!!

Sunny tomorrow. Cloudy on Sunday. No rain it looks like. Highs in the mid 70's. Tomorrow's supposed to be a little windy though. 15-25 mph.

Hope to see everyone out there. :thmbup::thmbup:

Last edited:
Supposed to be pretty windy today.. Played in the doubles thing yesterday, and it was ridiculously windy! Shot -4, not too bad.

OMG, wind! It was so windy today!

Haha, what a day. Color my ass kicked. Jen, was that you who skipped under the guardrail? Or the blue disc? I handed over the blue, to skippy. That was an awesome shot.

That wind tore me up. Tomorrow will be better. Birdieville better.

I'm about to upload the photos Danielle took today. Ken Jackson on FB fo those whom do not already know.

Tiffany skipped under the fence, and the blue disc was Dana's. They were the two youngsters in our group of 4. I had already thrown and wound up OB in the parking lot. That was my worst tournament round so far. 689 rating. ew.

I'm still in second place, but dam...

Hoping to tear it up tomorrow! Didn't have the greatest of rounds today :) had fun though

Met boazmobster today :thmbup:

A lot of folks from "plastic on chains," which is the mini group at paschall that I frequent, took prizes, which was cool.

I continued to struggle on the front nine (689, 699), but performed well (for my rating) on the back (771, 749), taking second for $60 in plastic :thmbup:

In all, not all I hoped for, but not too bad. I think it fairly confirms that I am stil a rec player, so I won't have any qualms about registering for rec at the Texas Women's Championship. We are playing the 4th Titledisc Open in Rockwall the weekend before, however, so I haven't decided whether to go to the Championships yet. That's a lot of disc golf, for sure.

I discovered the massive benefit of "dryfit" clothing. I wore a regular top on Saturday, and I was struggling not to DNF just a couple of holes into round two, but my hubby bought me a Dynamic Discs "dryfit" top, and I wore it on Sunday. That thing really wicks the heat off, and I felt fresh and alert the whole day. :thmbup:

I hope to see you guys at Rockwall next month.

Dri-fits are key...especially when it actually gets hot and your quart of water lasts 4 holes.

14 or something in Interemediate here!!!! I thought I was doing terrible!!! I guess terrible in my mind isn't all that bad. WOOT WOOT!! 52 in merch -- echo wraith, new esp meteor, new towel, and.....what???..what's that?????.......a pro d EMAC Challenger with the World Champ's Sig!!!!!!????!!!!????......yeah, it is.

Great seeing all you out there. Wish we could have all shot lights out like EMAC( McCabe shot 10 down!!!! Crazy).

It was a blast despite the bad play. Always a good time. Loved every second of it..............'cept for that cirlce 7. UGH!!!

Attachments

• 100_2147.jpg
    100_2147.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 78
Awesome day. I shot a 932 on the third round, which is really beyond me. Just had a good round. Ended with an average between the four rounds with a 850. I guess that's ok for my first rated tournament. Fourth round also gave me CTP, for a DD flexfit hat.

JenB, you did awesome! You held and maintained 2nd place. Good Job!
Joatz and I finished side by side starting the final quaterter of our class, lol (there was ~57 people in). He was on my final card, I love this guy! Great person, and fun to card with. Thanks Jake.
TxDiscGolfBoy (Luke) kicked our butts.
I'm sure Gigem , CBeckett, Adalla, and every one else kicked too. Real names , screen names, and faces are quite a bit jumbled up right now. I met so many great people, like Gigem and JenB.

Pics are on FB. Here's one:

200715_178473832198337_100001071655062_426490_5513182_n.jpg

Awesome day. I shot a 932 on the third round, which is really beyond me. Just had a good round. Ended with an average between the four rounds with a 850. I guess that's ok for my first rated tournament. Fourth round also gave me CTP, for a DD flexfit hat.

JenB, you did awesome! You held and maintained 2nd place. Good Job!
Joatz and I finished side by side starting the final quaterter of our class, lol (there was ~57 people in). He was on my final card, I love this guy! Great person, and fun to card with. Thanks Jake.
TxDiscGolfBoy (Luke) kicked our butts.
I'm sure Gigem , CBeckett, Adalla, and every one else kicked too. Real names , screen names, and faces are quite a bit jumbled up right now. I met so many great people, like Gigem and JenB.

Pics are on FB. Here's one:

200715_178473832198337_100001071655062_426490_5513182_n.jpg

Had a great time as well mobster! :D nice to finally card with ya

thugtastic!

i got humbled out there but had lots of fun. good times fellas.

Payout was huge! that was awesome. I got 5th in int. and my payout was the same as when i won the polar open. Made it home with a new fat stack of plastic! It was awesome meeting every1. I hope to play with yall soon.

Finished with two strong rounds moving up to 8th Int. Pay out was sick. Had a great time meeting all you guys. Look forward to playing with you all again in the future. Off to Pawhuska next weekend with BullyBull and Adhalla.

Can anyone that went explain why par was 45 for the course, at least on the PDGA website it's set at 45 being par.

Latest posts