• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Cryztal Buzzz GT Limited Edition Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBob

Update Feb 2, 2013.

I picked up the discs today and will start shipping them on Monday. I have contacted everyone who "pre-ordered" these from me. If you have not yet responded back yet, please email me (not PM) with the information requested so that I can process and ship your order. If you did not pre-order, there is a chance that our club will still have some discs left over. I am keeping a separate "wait list" spreadsheet, so if you are interested in one of these discs, reply to this thread and I will add you to the wait list. Thanks much.
DSC00752.JPG

DSC00753.JPG

Through our club's partnership with the Michigan Disc Golf Organization, we will be ordering some Limited Edition Cryztal Buzzz GT discs. These discs are being produced especially for MDGO clubs to assist in fundraising for MDGO clubs/events, and will be available in the beginning of February.

Last edited:
I am not able to order specific weights and colors but I should end up with a pretty good variety of discs and I'll do my best to accommodate preferences. Thanks.

I've had a few questions on these so I figured I'd post some additional information. I will be able to pick these up on Feb 3, but need to submit my order for them by the end of next week. At this point, I'm just trying to get a good estimate of how many to order for DGCR members. I have a spreadsheet of the DGCR members who would like them, including your username, number requested, and any preferences. Once I receive the discs, I will be contacting those members and you can send me payment at that time. Because I will not have the discs until the beginning of February, I do not expect any payment right now. If you are reasonably sure that you would like one or more of these discs, just post on this thread and I will add you to the spreadsheet. You can also send me a PM if you prefer to do that. If there are additional questions, feel free to post in this thread or shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts