• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Cyclone.....Love it or Hate it?

I don't love or hate them. I guess like them would be my answer. I love the Stalker!

So, I threw a Gazelle today for the first time and was super impressed with the way it flew. I loved it and it was just what I wanted for my bag. The only problem is, I like my drivers to be premium plastic and the Gazelle is only offered in a dx. Is the Cyclone or Stalker more similar? I am looking for alternatives. I throw Jls (s) for my turnover fairways.

I know, I was just looking for something easily replaceable if I were to loose it. I Pretty much, I just want something that I can throw with 80-89.439% power and not have it turn over. Some good HSS would be nice. I also do not want something up in the Banshee stability range. So... Cyclone or Tracker? I realize this is asking a lot from a disc.

I know, I was just looking for something easily replaceable if I were to lose it. Pretty much, I just want something that I can throw with 80-89.439% power and not have it turn over. Some good HSS would be nice. I also do not want something up in the Banshee stability range. So... Cyclone or Tracker? I realize this is asking a lot from a disc.

I don't know about the Tracker, but that would certainly describe an ESP Cyclone. :thmbup:

The tracker and clone both fit that description except the traker needs a lil harder throw and needs less height or movement; it usually takes a stiff tbirdish line.
The cyclone wont turn over til beat but it will have a lil natural turn, just like a roc, and just like a roc it can be put on a laser.

i love the cyclone even tho i dont throw one anymore, it taught me better form, lineshaping, and control. but now i that i can throw a roc just as far as i could a cyclone it got kicked, but im considering picking one back up now

The Cyclone will always have a special place in my heart. Still mess around with them from time to time. I actually never had anything against the Z Cyclones. I expected them to be more meat hookish then the X or Tournament Pro or ESP. Loved them for that soul reason. ESP is still my favorite. 171-173 is absolutely perfect.

Cyclone = My first ace

Love the mold but it has no place in my bag now.

DSCN2987.jpg

I like ghost stamps, the three w the cacti are my favs.

Attachments

• Cyclones.jpg
    Cyclones.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 35
ESP Cyclone- top 5 best discs ever made
Goes right where you point it, flies sidearm+backhand, up to 400 ft, straight line, hyzer, turnover, controlled skip, sidearm roller upshot. If I play a round with just 1 disc, it's the Cyclone.