• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

I liked my r-pros at first (that's all there was then anyway). Over time they got 'floppier' and damage was piling up.

As I started using the dart more as a short-mid/approach disc, I wanted a stiffer version. The r-pros were grip-locking w power pretty often and sailing way right.

that tfr stiff pro releases cleanly most of the time.

I got some new Ions that may push the Darts out, but I haven't used them much yet.

They are just a hair stiffer, but hardly at all. They are very very similar to the normal Star Run. Really not that much difference at all. Remember when I saw you at HB a few weeks back my Yellow Dart that you briefly checked out is actually an Echo Star Dart X-Out. It is my go-to putter now.

Champion Dart

Back in about March, Dave Dunipace mentioned a regular production run of Champ Darts on the PDGA board. Anyone know if and when they will do these?

I know about the Hero lightweight JO models...but I want a 170+ version

sign me up for a bowl of darty-o's
I'm guessing the delay is a champ friendly mold

if they made a star that wasn't so gummy that'd be fine

The 'gumminess' of the Star Dart decreases with weight, and the Echo Star plastic is less gummy as well. My 169g Star Dart is soft enough to sometimes go right through the basket cage, while my 172g Star Dart is much firmer. I've also thrown 175g Echo Star ones, and they're even firmer. Maybe try a 175g Echo Star?

if you are looking for a stiff Dart i got a couple of Stiff Pro Darts off ebay a month or so ago and they feel great...also when i was looking for them someone told me just to get a DX Goblin but im not positive on that one ive never thrown a goblin

If youve thrown a dart youve thrown a goblin. There the same disc. Goblin was allready pdga approved and something halpend so the just renamed it. I dont know the whole story damn need lithicon here hes a dart freak

Ian
My main putter is the stiff pro dart...same as yours but without the lsdiscs markup.
They were super limited DGV Big D fundraisers and there are no more.
Tried dx but the shape and flight is a bit different.

I wouldn't be putting with the champ version tho...just approaches and short hole drives

Latest posts