• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

the price is right...

might have to pick one up @ max weight and try it out.

i experimented with a heavy skeeter for a while.....

i liked the way the Pro dart flies, but the "floppy" feel of it was at times distracting.

might have to pick one up @ max weight and try it out.

i experimented with a heavy skeeter for a while.....

i liked the way the Pro dart flies, but the "floppy" feel of it was at times distracting.

I couldn't agree more! I have two Pro darts and love them but the floppy feel does seem to be affected by the wind. I bought a DX the moment I saw one and will be trying it out tomorrow!

Anybody throw the dx dart or the eco star dart yet? I have a r-pro dart that I like but it's getting a little floppy. I've held the star dart but it too seems a little floppy. The dx might be the way to go. I use the dart for short approaches so it won't take too much abuse.

I love my DX Dart! I have two RPro darts and they do get a bit floppy and beat up. The new DX still gets beat up, but is stiffer and holds its flight path better on long windy putts/approaches then the floppy RPro.

Anybody throw the dx dart or the eco star dart yet? I have a r-pro dart that I like but it's getting a little floppy. I've held the star dart but it too seems a little floppy. The dx might be the way to go. I use the dart for short approaches so it won't take too much abuse.

Star Darts are pretty money.

Has anyone that throws a dart also throw/have thrown a zephyr?

They have the same specs and I would not mind having something slow, controllable but small. I tried my aero to which Innova says is equal to a zephyr with double the glide...survey says:
X

Not even close...my aero is nowhere near as glidey as the zephyr.

Echo Star Dart question

Anyone know if Echo Star Darts are stiffer than regular Star Darts?

I have been using my star dart for putting lately and have been putting the best ever. It does feel too flimsy though and was wondering what would be stiffer too

Thanks for the quick and helpful responses, fellers.

Actually, I was hoping they were not as soft.

I use a tfr stiff pro that likely won't ever get made again...so echo sounds like a good replacement.

The flexibility of the Star Darts also depends a *lot* on weight. I have both a 169g and a 172g Star Dart, and I've thrown a 175g and a 175g Echo Star as well. My 169g Star Dart is actually flexibly enough to bend right through a basket frame when thrown backhand (not putting), and I've had a number of putts with the 169g get stuck in the basket cage, but very rarely with the 172g. By 175g the Star Dart is pretty firm, and the Echo Star Dart is even a little bit firmer.

what do you guys prefer putting with the R-Pro or Star? I have only thrown the R-Pro and LOVE it for Putts and Drives but was thinking about getting a Star just to give it a shot

Latest posts