• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

I use a DX Dart for all sorts of shots. Soft turnovers, straight shots, whatever I need under 250 feet. Also a great go-for putter under 100 feet.

innova dart

Any innova dart fans? I started out using the rpro dart because I heard it was like the avair but new and straighter flying. I have since gotten a yeti pro avair and a wizard but the dart is still my go to putter (although I also love the wizard). Any other dart fans?

Yea i have a 3 yr old rpro dart. Its an absolute delight to use for driving as I can get it to go straight 250ft. The one problem against it in this plastic is mines so floppy and worn from all the abuse that any wind while putting destroys any chance for baskets, however its great that it will never roll away on my when thrown on hills.

my first putter was an aviar that was given to me and I hated it. The first putter I bought was a star dart and I have never looked back. I have about 12 darts in different plastics but only carry a star and the champ glitter ones. In the winter out comes the R-pro. I can throw it out about 300ft if i wanted but usually only use it for inside of 125ft. Holds any line I put it on.

I love 'em. Holds any line you put it on. I use them a lot for mid type shots. I've got a few in R Pro and some glitter Champ. I usually lean towards R Pro though.

I have a 168g Dart that was my go to putter for 2 years. I made some pretty great putts with it, but I recently switched to the MVP Anode. They are very similar, I just like the feel of the Anode better. That beat to crap orange 168g DX Dart will always have a place in my heart though.

I have a 168g Dart that was my go to putter for 2 years. I made some pretty great putts with it, but I recently switched to the MVP Anode. They are very similar, I just like the feel of the Anode better. That beat to crap orange 168g DX Dart will always have a place in my heart though.

Same exact story for me. Still have my Dx Dart from 3 years back when I was first starting out. Great disc but I'm a sucker for the next best thing :D

My first putter was a Star Dart. My first driver (bought the same day) was a Champ Monster though, so what did I know? I sold the Dart a week later and threw Aviars for a while. Wouldn't mind throwing one again now that I know what I'm doing, but the Opto Pure and Ion are kind of entrenched in my bag right now.

Dart

I read, watched, practiced with Aviars, big bead and otherwise. I took the MVP discs out of my bag and stuck with my single Aviar, practiced.

I felt like I should be getting better.

Didn't.

So I started looking at the innova flight chart and saw numbers I wanted, Dart.

I picked one up, hate the way it feels in the grip but started making more putts an farther out too. I am making baskets from approach shots!

Happy.

I have three I carry now, various weights.

I'm used to the grip and this disk has improved my short game more than any other disc.

Try putting with one ten and more yards out if you have never tried one.

Try it.

Love my Darts.

I just started using a dart. I am trying to decide which I like best between Aero, Dart, and Voodoo, so I'm spending a month with each. So far I like the Aero more for driving and approach shots and the Voodoo for actually putting in the circle. I don't have any strong feelings, positive or negative, about the Dart yet.

i used the Dart for a while.. i loved it for drives/approaches.. thing is sneaky long but just never really gave it a shot for my putting putter.. aviars already had that locked in .. i only used the R-Pro tho.. but i could see it being nice for longer outside the circle putts.. i made a lot of 70-100ft shots with it

I feel you man! I have three Darts that I use now.
R-Pro (175)-main putter, fairly new
R-Pro (174)-incredibly beat in and gummy, safe approaches that absolutely cannot roll/practice putter
Champ. (175)-Driving/Approaching

They have done wonders for my short game all around!

I would probably putt with a Dart if I had smaller hands, and it definitely is sneaky long when thrown.

But it lost its spot in the bag to MVP.

i bought one for a quick round while waiting for a movie. i hated it. dead center chains bounced out way too many times. i'll stick w/my xd/yeti approach and putt combo

fantastic driving putter, the echo stars are awesome. don't have one in the bag but there's always one in the yard for practice.

You know when you're working on something and then a spider lands on your hand when you aren't really paying attention?
You jump back and try to shake it off as fast and wildly as possible.
That's kind of how the Dart is for me.

You know when you're working on something and then a spider lands on your hand when you aren't really paying attention?
You jump back and try to shake it off as fast and wildly as possible.
That's kind of how the Dart is for me.

Hahaha, i was taking a drink of water while reading this, started to laugh, choked and spit up water all over the front of me, way to funny.

I am making baskets from approach shots!
My brother has a R-Pro Dart, and he does the same thing. He has a different approach style putt stance, but is pretty good at running at the basket with his Dart.

I don't have one, but I was playing catch with him with it, and it seemed to be pretty straight. IMO, it's a good approach disc.

As a putter, it's no good to me, because I like a more blunt, beaded rim like the Aviar, or it's clones.