• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do things spiral out of control in regards to discussions that could hint at any controversy often?

IMO yes.

Take a look at the Prodigy threads. Usually threads pertaining to rumors, or gossip tend to go down this path.

Is Feldberg moving in a different direction for sponsorships this year. I noticed that his name is not showing up on the team pages for Innova. Was courious if anyone had any info. I did a search on this forum and didnt see anything.

Here are the theories/rumors. All of which, I assume, have not been validated.

1) He is moving (physically). Most likely to Arizona. <<--VALIDATED
2) He was moving to Prodigy, but he didn't work out, for more unsubstantiated theories see the prodigy threads
3) Innova has dropped him. See the prodigy threads for more unsubstantiated theories.
4) Innova is moving him to an "ambassador" or "hall of fame" role.
5) He is going to become a full-time college coach at U of Oregon (contradicts point #1).

Last edited:
No one else is responding so here are the theories/rumors. All of which, I assume, have not been validated.

1) He is moving (physically). Most likely to Arizona.
2) He was moving to Prodigy, but he didn't work out, for more unsubstantiated theories see the prodigy threads
3) Innova has dropped him. See the prodigy threads for more unsubstantiated theories.
5) He is going to become a full-time college coach at U of Oregon (contradicts point #1).

He is already living in Arizona. I can validate that.

Borg is no longer with Innova. The rest is speculation.

1) He is moving (physically). Most likely to Arizona.

thanks. :thmbup:

He's going to become DiscMan. Comic book shall follow..

Its just an odd scenario.

He's always had a really specific bag.

Wondering who he would go to and how long it would take him to adjust.

I'd guess he has enough discs to last a lifetime

maybe he'll just play as an independent with the discs he has

No adjustment if he doesn't go anywhere...but I'm sure someone will pick him up...maybe

fwiw i like the guy and hope things work out for him. if it's true he's buying a house then he must have some source of income.

How many Rocs does/did he carry? I saw his "In the Bag" a long time ago and I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think he had 40+ discs in his bag.

Here we go!
:popcorn:
In before lock.
This is annoying! :mad:

a lot of speculation about Feldberg. you can view the Prodigy v2.o thread about it.
Really? I think you can also go to the Prodigy thread to learn more about the manufacturing process and physical properties of plastic. Dave Feldberg is a separate subject/topic worthy of his own thread imo

That being said, I have nothing substantial to add to this topic :D

Updated:

1) He is moving (physically). Most likely to Arizona. <<--VALIDATED
6) He is a really cool guy.
7) He really isn't a cool guy.
8) He's buying a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.