• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave's actually pretty cool in person.

I agree with this statement.

Nike is in the process of buying Innova.

I still think this would be cool, Dunipace would finally have some money, and Nike could promote the bejesus out of disc golf. Plus, I already use a Nike bag. :D

So are DF Bosses going away?

Nobody cares, least of all Dave, he never liked them anyways, let Nikko be the Boss guy.
Nikko is a better rep. for the young hipster dufus's who buy up all the Boss's.

My big question is what will Dave do without his beloved Destroyers, which seem to take up half his Mystery Ranch bag on any given day ?

Dave's doing the anti Prodigy

he will only reveal
a) when his website is live
b) when his line up of discs is already produced and about to be shipped
c) he is starting with mids and fairways
d) they feel nothing like CE

lol....if only

If Dave went with Dynamic Discs, he could throw whatever he wanted to as long as it had a DD dye job. Just sayin'.

There's a vicious rumor that he could defeat me and my crushing 330 foot drives and low putts. I refuse to believe it!

if it stayed on the same topic and all of us had no info to contribute it would be a dead thread on every thread within the first three pages.

Maybe this is why it is so much easier for me to keep up with DGR :hfive:

Nobody cares, least of all Dave, he never liked them anyways, let Nikko be the Boss guy.
Nikko is a better rep. for the young hipster dufus's who buy up all the Boss's.
?

Too bad Nikko is with another company and won't be able to do that! :D

Really surprised nobody else said this already

Isn't he just going to make Youtube vids professionally about the catchiness, or lack there of, of baskets? I mean something has to be done about this.

dave is sexy like in a magnum pi kind of way, he should definitely play in flower print shirts

Last edited:
At a clinic in November, Dave mentioned that he was working on a disc golf instructional book deal with someone (agent/publisher/editor) in California, not sure which. I'd buy the ebook.

I have heard him discuss the need for better catching baskets :popcorn:

I saw that video, it was like the basket stepped to the side like dodgeball when the disc got close. crazy. I think he might have been serious about the need for reform.

Dave Feldberg
pdga president 2013

:popcorn:

That is the silliest bag I have ever seen. Looks like a cheap Chinese duffel. They must have paid him a chunk of cash to have his caddy drag that cheesy looking thing around the course.
I think he was better off with the Mahal.

Lol, I love the way it looks :D I'm getting a purple one soon.

IMO Dave is the man. He's a champion, and the best ambassador disc golf has right now. I wish him the best in the future and I'm sure whatever he's doing is the best for himself right now.

Anything Dave does will be great, he is a true champion and such a great example for anyone who is playing disc golf to follow. Especially the new young generation coming up such as myself.

That is the silliest bag I have ever seen. Looks like a cheap Chinese duffel. They must have paid him a chunk of cash to have his caddy drag that cheesy looking thing around the course.
I think he was better off with the Mahal.

You may not care for the color, size and/or design, but anyone would be hard pressed to argue the quality of Voodoo bags (any size) after seeing them in person. Made in the USA. High quality materials. Very functional design.

Dave has not decided what direction he is going to go this year and will come to a decision soon. Just heard that from a person who has caddied for him multiple times. I know the source is credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.