• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattw

Double Eagle Member
Is Feldberg moving in a different direction for sponsorships this year. I noticed that his name is not showing up on the team pages for Innova. Was courious if anyone had any info. I did a search on this forum and didnt see anything.

My bad didnt know this was a taboo topic. Should have opened my eyes to the other locked threads. I will now go sit in the corner with my head against the wall. Bad Matt Bad.

:popcorn: well this will probably go better than a prodigy thread...

in all seriousness I am curious about what goes on in the pro world.

Why do users on this forum believe so many threads, discussions, and debates will turn to **** and become locked. Is it really that bad around here or is it some inside joke on this site? I'm kind of new to the forum... not the site. Also what is the prerube thing about?

Why do users on this forum believe so many threads, discussions, and debates will turn to **** and become locked. Is it really that bad around here or is it some inside joke on this site? I'm kind of new to the forum... not the site. Also what is the prerube thing about?

When you've been around long enough, it becomes pretty easy to predict which threads will spiral out of control and eventually be locked/landfilled.

Prerubing - providing links to previous threads on the same subject.

Wham-o is making a comeback with DF as their A-line pro.

He's going to need the biggest bag they make
I was thinking he would juat fasten a bunch together like that crazy bag steve rico had that was like a bag voltron

Why so siriushyzer?

So do things spiral out of control in regards to discussions that could hint at any controversy often? Id like to contribute more to this forum but don't want to waste my time.

On subject: Don't know what is happening with Feldberg's career. I chatted a little with him and a few more pros at the Match Play championship Vibram put on at Dripping Springs. He's an awesome guy and was really cool. One of my favorite players not just because he is a hell of a player but all the work he does to promote the sport. He was sick with a cold or something and still ended up in the finals at the Match Play.

Hanging+Head+in+Shame.jpg

I have done wrong and I am sorry.

anyone care to summarize whats going on here instead of reading through hundreds of nonsense posts in the prodigy thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts