• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] DD Bag from Am Worlds players pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP - where are al the DD Rangers at?

There are a couple up on ebay around $130 and more up around $160, but with the 10% coupon that's out there that can be used to pick one up shipped for $157 and change, if I were planning on purchasing one, I'd rather go through DD unless I am saving big bucks.

There are a couple up on ebay around $130 and more up around $160, but with the 10% coupon that's out there that can be used to pick one up shipped for $157 and change, if I were planning on purchasing one, I'd rather go through DD unless I am saving big bucks.

Yeah, I know about the DD coupon, had a friend order using it and got his bag today - I bet the warranty does not transfer either. I was hoping people would be selling them for like $125 with shipping knowing that someone can get one from DD themselves for $157.49 with coupon code.

I have heard of one going for $115 and others around $130-$140. I'd have to look hard at one and would probably buy it, if it was offered around $125.00. Don't need it but that has never stopped me from buying bags before.

Does anybody know if the am worlds ranger bags came with any "different" logo's or insignias reflecting the Am Nats?

I have heard of one going for $115 and others around $130-$140. I'd have to look hard at one and would probably buy it, if it was offered around $125.00. Don't need it but that has never stopped me from buying bags before.

I am right there with you. If i can get one for around $125 ill get it

I'm also looking for one, but would like to trade a few discs for one since cash is tight because of an upcoming wedding. If you know anybody/have one hit me up. I know I don't have feedback here but I have a discaroo account that can vouch for me. Most of what I have is on discgolfscene just look for the post saying "Looking for a Ranger bag".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts